CCA with RBS V Ammers1

Ammers1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

Just wondered if anyone could read through this letter I received and let me know if it is correct or not.

The letter states they have enclosed the original and current terms and a copy of the original signed application form.

All I received was a photocopy of CCA when I took it out and an u[dated one for today. Both have my name and address but no signature. They have also stated that Regulation 3(2)(b) provides that a copy can omit any signature box signature or date of signature... IS this correct as it doesn't sound like it.

I honestly don't think they have the original CCA otherwise they would of sent it. or at least a copy of it..

any advice would be great.

Thanks

AnneMarie

img012.jpg

Hi,

Firstly, the letter you posted up is too small to read. Can you repost using Photobucket (or similar) or post as a pdf file or doc. please.

Secondly, yes, they are allowed to omit the signature, signature box and the other stuff they mention but the rest of the document must match what the original looked like.

The best thing to do is post up the documents they sent you so the experts can look it over.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE