Ccj

Notty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a ccj from an unsecured loan. The court order said I had to send in an Income, expenditure and assests written statement within 28 days. I have done this but the solicitor has written back enclosing their own I&E and they want to know just about everything, bank details, pension details etc. If I have complied with the court order by sending in a written statement do I have to fill this form in? It does say on the order that "The parties are to agree within the time for payment by the Defendant to the Claimant of the sums identified in para 1 & 2 above, failing which each party has liberty to apply. So if I didnt complete their form just sent another copy of the one I have already sent them plus a payment could they do much about it?

You seem to have sent their solicitors a copy of income and expenditure already. The court has the details so if their solicitors don't agree it will be for the court to decide what is to be paid.

Thanks Pinky. The court has let the solicitor deal with it. So I have to let the solicitor decide when they have had the I@E and then if they dont agree or I dont agree on the amount we can apply back to the court. I always thought it was the judge who decided but in this case he let the solicitor as I lost the case.

I always thought it was the judge who decided but in this case he let the solicitor as I lost the case.

Doesn't really matter in as much as the other sides solicitor can say what he wants and expect it to be acceptable to you, however, you can only pay what you can realistically afford, if they do not accept it then it will simply be brought back before the court at which point I suspect the Judge will end up setting the amount (after listening to you)

As for their I&E form, I'd stick with the one you've filled in and supply it and keep supplying it. Some companies I&E forms in my opinion are invasive. Just because they've been awarded judgement does not mean that they 'own' you.

Be firm, do not allow them to bully/intimidate you.

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.