The Naughty Step ;-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

2nw3nra.jpg

I seem to keep finding myself on it so thought why not make it a thread!

Seriously, I've made some brilliant friends on here, they come and go at different times, and, short of going to their profile page to see if they're around (which seems a bit stalky, even for a lioness!) I thought why not have a Naughty Step where we can catch up? Everyone welcome...just bring your own voddy!!

It saves cluttering up threads when they get serious, no one will shout "Hijack!!" if you butt in, but if you're a troll you can butt out. :)

Have a laugh, have a cry, give us the heads up on any interesting threads or anyone desperate or in need of support, nothing's off topic.

Cagbots beware..you may need new, bigger boots...:lol:

Please jump in, or I'm going to feel really stupid sat on this rock on my own...

Elsa xx

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

budge up Elsa

Oh cocktails lovely, luckily I have straws (which I was going to make a model out of if I was alone on the naughty step) but now I can put them to better use. Sorry I forgot my voddy but promise to bring next time.

Looks like a strawberry daiquiri to me.

Ingredients

4 fresh strawberries, plus ½ strawberry to garnish

2 tsp white sugar

35ml/1½fl oz white rum

1 tbsp strawberry liqueur

25ml/1fl oz lime juice

Method

1. Place the strawberries, sugar, rum, strawberry liqueur and lime juice into the base of a cocktail shaker and mash (muddle) with the end of a clean rolling pin.

2. Place the lid onto the cocktail shaker and shake well.

3. Strain the mixture into a Martini glass and garnish with half a strawberry.

Oooh I didn't know there was an official badge for it!

You get one minute for every year of your age, Sod 'Em :D

Great, I'll be back in the living room in no time at all:cool:.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

:) I think this is a brilliant idea.

I like my voddy with loads of ice and a some lemon or lime squeezed in. :D

And please, may I suggest just one other thread 'rule' which I have on a forum I own - Be Nice. If you want to disagree, fine - we are all grown ups - but don't be nasty or sarcastic; we can get that on other threads.

Anyway, I think it's a great idea and I'm sure the posts will come rolling in.

DDxx

Don't like vodka. Can I have bubbly (ooo, with a cream cake) on my naughty step please?

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Well it wouldn't be much fun being on a naughty step if we couldn't be naughty would it? :D

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.