Urgent-advice Needed-please

smudge123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have appeared to get myself into a mess here and really dont know where to turn!

Ive got three people who are threatening to take court action against me and I really dont know what to do. I noticed from here you can request documents from creditors etc but need some help.

I'll outline my problems below!

Revenue Collection Services Debt Collectors:

I had a membership to a boxing club. I paid by direct debit but had to stop for personal reasons. When I completed the D/D form I was not told I was entering into a contract I merely thought it was just a D/D mandate. These people are now demanding £491.00 or they will take me to court and instuct baliffs to call.

Capital One:

Again threats to take me to court unless payment is made.

Vanquis:

Same as above.

Is there any templates I can use to send to these people? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris:-(

I have appeared to get myself into a mess here and really dont know where to turn!

Ive got three people who are threatening to take court action against me and I really dont know what to do. I noticed from here you can request documents from creditors etc but need some help.

I'll outline my problems below!

Revenue Collection Services Debt Collectors:

I had a membership to a boxing club. I paid by direct debit but had to stop for personal reasons. When I completed the D/D form I was not told I was entering into a contract I merely thought it was just a D/D mandate. These people are now demanding £491.00 or they will take me to court and instuct baliffs to call.

If this is a gym membership then you must hace signed an agreement, if not then they dont have a leg to stand on, send them a cca request in the first instance.

Capital One:

Again threats to take me to court unless payment is made. Credit Card? if yes then same as above

Vanquis:

Same as above. ditto

Is there any templates I can use to send to these people? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris:-(

The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

template 8

costs £1 postal order, send recorded do not sign the letter.

they have 12+2 days to reply

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)