Help with littlewoods catalogue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Sorry about posting this here it's just that I couldn't find new thread button either.

In december I recieved all my backdated statements from littlewoods catalogue (or whatever they are calling themselves these days) after requesting them and sending them the £10 fee, it appears that they have charged me £312.00 admin fees for late payments ect. Today I recieved a letter from lowells demanding a payment for £311.56 saying that this amount is outstanding on my account, well as far as i'm concerned i've paid for my goods and the interest added on it. What should I do now about lowells. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I've started a new thread for you, please continue to post here.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi,

As the charges just outweigh what is owed, bung in a claim to littlewoods (or whoever) then a couple of days later send the A/C in dispute to the Leeds Losers stating that you are disputing the charges with the OC. After that, ignore the Lowlifes and concentrate on the OC

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Try our eBay sniping service

Cagger since : Oct 2009

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif Help with littlewoods catalogue

Hi all

In december I recieved all my backdated statements from littlewoods catalogue (or whatever they are calling themselves these days) after requesting them and sending them the £10 fee, it appears that they have charged me £312.00 admin fees for late payments ect. Today I recieved a letter from lowells demanding a payment for £311.56 saying that this amount is outstanding on my account, well as far as i'm concerned i've paid for my goods and the interestlink3.gif added on it. What should I do now about lowells. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by teejay5861
wrong wording

Many thanks for that, but can you tell me is there a letter template for the claim and also what A/C and OC mean, sorry i'm not used to these things.

A/C= Account

OC= Original Creditor- Littlewoods

There is a bank charge claim form which you could adapt to your needs. Ignore the high court bit as that was for bank charges. That wasn't related to Credit card, loan or catalogue charges.

The letter will give you some idea of what to write

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/111--letter-preliminary-approach-for-repayment

this is a link to some debt collector (DCA) letters which you may need in the future Although Lowells are SOOOO easy to see off :D

The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

If you want to really annoy Lowells, send a CCA request. It only costs a quid (plus £1.14 postage and 50p postal order charge:eek:)

Don't forget to do everything Recorded Delivery and track it via Royal Mail.

• Haha 1

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

You could send Lowells something like this..........

Thank you for your letter of **DATE**, the contents of which are noted.

I am disputing the total value of these debts with Littlewoods/whoever due to unlawful and unreasonable charges. As such, therefore, I consider this account to be in dispute and no further action or payment shall be made until this matter is resolved.

As per OFT guidelines Section 2.8k "not ceasing collection activity whilst investigating a reasonably queried or disputed debt."

Consequentially any legal action you pursue will be averred as both UNLAWFUL and VEXATIOUS.

After taking advice, I am of the opinion that your continued pursuit is in violation of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 section 3 as well as breaching a number of the OFT Collection Guidelines.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.

You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint.

I hope that you will enter into a sincere dialogue with me about this matter and I am writing this letter to you on the assumption that you would prefer to do this than merely respond with standard letters and leaflets.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Yours faithfully

Regards.

Scott.

Two threads merged.

Thanks maroondevo52. I did answer a zero post but now the threads are merged it seems the OP was replied to yesterday:)