LLOYDS CCA Reply- comments please

HOWLER
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got the very same letter from this in house mob and responded that the account was in dispute and they should ask their colleagues about it! I didn't get a reply but a couple of weeks later got a letter from their in house lawyers SCM. I sent them the same letter albeit re-worded to reflect the fact that if they felt they had a case to take me to Court or supply me with what I'd requested. In my case I just got an undated, unsigned print out of some T&C's from 2002 from an account opened years before. I had no response and hadn't heard anything for about a month, then a letter arrived from Moorcroft's debt collection.

I have written to them telling them their client is in breach of the Data Protection Act and they have no right to discuss my account as it is in dispute. Today I received a letter telling me any action is on hold subject to them hearing back from their client! I still have received nothing that resembles any sort of agreement, no relevant T&C's, no application, nothing except a print out of T&C's with my current address on, not even the address when I opened the account.

They all seem to be quoting Carey vs HSBC but in my case I literally have received nothing relating to my account, it could be a double glazing agreement for all the relevance it has to what was requested!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

This debt began at £11000 and since i started this paperwork trail we are now looking at £15000 + .

The difference being interest and charges. Lloyds had me on a payment scheme which was nicely reducing the debt, untill they began playing silly bs.This urged me to CAG since then they have had £1.00. + a little letter now and then. Now wouldnt you think someone at Lloyds would have a little light come on and think "maybe we got this wrong"

is there a standard letter i can send pointing out that as the account is in dispute and they should not be adding interest. Thanx yet again folks.

As soon as they started adding interest/insisting on ridiculous payment i stopped paying anything, CCAd them, told them the CCA was unenforceable, them wrote a letter to say that i would resume payments of a few more quid a month if they agreed to it and credited all the interest back to the account, and stopped all interest and charges

This they did

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

hello Peeps

A question to ask.

I have sent Lloyds two letters explaining that i will not answer their phone calls and to contact me by letter only. All to no avail, i am receiving calls 7 days a week earliest 8.45am latest 9.00pm including Sundays . Is this legal what can i do ? i am getting a little miffed.

these calls are from thier indian call center, requesting payment for late payment on a credit card, they used to telephone me all the time, i just told them i dont not have a credit card account with lloyds in india! if you wish to contactact me again please send a letter. the phone calls have indeed stopped. i do get the odd letter now and again from thier collection dept in brighton.

The phone number is 01273743574

yes correct i have indeed called that number a few times, lloyds tsb auto reply. please call 0845 600 6283 .which is indeed the collections dept, the indian lady i spoke to told me that she worked for lloyds tsb collections dept in munbi india! as 95% of calls

are transfered to them .

They kept calling me too, but never getting my name quite right, so I felt perfectly justified in insisting that nobody of that name lives here! Eventually they removed the number from their system and don't ring any more.:-)

• 1 month later...

What sort of assignment are AIC referring to,absolute,equitable,imaginary?

Good to know that Lloyds are on the ball with this!

I'd be phoning Mr.Douglas and be asking why they've ''assigned'' your account whilst still looking into your complaint.

Others might advise differently.

thanx for you comments.sorry but they wont talk to me without answering security questions, which i am not giving. Also i cant be bothered to answer letters that have no meaning.

I think this is a typical example of not knowing what left is doing to right.

As to assignment i have no idea which type.

I think ill just leave it and see what they come up with next

I will continue to post every letter they send so others in the same predicament can see what happens next.

Once more thanx for your comments.