Lloyds TSB bank customer service center

alant79
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello. May any help me? I can't find address of Lloyds bank customer service center. I'm not satisfied with my branch manager, who openly ignore my requests, she don't want to answer for my questions, and communicates with me not cultural. I'm not in UK right now and I have conversation with her via mail. And I want to write a mail to customer services center, first of all, to get the answer to my questions and complain for my manager. I found only one address - Lloyds TSB Bank plc, BX1 1LT but I'm scared that my mail would not get to the Customer service center from abroad and it comes back to me. Who knows, this address is correct or not?

Hello. May any help me? I can't find address of Lloyds bank customer service center. I'm not satisfied with my branch manager, who openly ignore my requests, she don't want to answer for my questions, and communicates with me not cultural. I'm not in UK right now and I have conversation with her via mail. And I want to write a mail to customer services center, first of all, to get the answer to my questions and complain for my manager. I found only one address - Lloyds TSB Bank plc, BX1 1LT but I'm scared that my mail would not get to the Customer service center from abroad and it comes back to me. Who knows, this address is correct or not?

CUSTOMER SERVICE RECOVERY.

2ND FLOOR ATLANTIC QUAY,

45 ROBERTSON STREET,

GLASGOW

G2 8JD

this is the address i use , complained many times and have always had a reply,

Today I have receive a mail from Lloyds and there they told me

write to us at:

Customer Service Centre

Dept. 15-15

Box 2

BX1 1LT

But in a Royal Mail home page I can't find that post code - "Unfortunately we could not find this postcode. Please check it. If the postcode is correct but we still can’t find it, please read the help below to find out what to do." Interesting to know, what this the address is if post code not exist?

Today I have receive a mail from Lloyds and there they told me

write to us at:

Customer Service Centre

Dept. 15-15

Box 2

BX1 1LT

But in a Royal Mail home page I can't find that post code - "Unfortunately we could not find this postcode. Please check it. If the postcode is correct but we still can’t find it, please read the help below to find out what to do." Interesting to know, what this the address is if post code not exist?

From Wiki List of postcode areas in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Additionally the non-geographic postcode area BX has been introduced for addresses which do not have any locality as part of the address, allowing large organisations long-term flexibility as to where they receive their mail. This postcode area is used by Lloyds TSB (BX1 1LT) and the VAT Central Unit of HM Revenue and Customs (BX5 5AT).

Els

BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Aktiv Kapital £300.00 SETTLED IN FULL

Capital One £741.47 SETTLED IN FULL

Citi Cards £1221.00 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(personal) £3854.28 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(business) £7487.97 SETTLED IN FULL

What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life

• 3 weeks later...

I have written - twice - to the Brighton address, asking specific questions about my own account - and I havn't received a reply to either in 3 months.

Do they ever reply from there ?

I'm writing again today, and was about to address it to Glasgow, but just noticed that it's for Recoveries.

I'll try the London Head Office. At least they might forward it to the correct department - I just hope that isn't Brighton !?

I've been a customer of theirs for over 45 years - you'd think they'd at least acknowledge a letter - wouldn't you ?!?!

G.B

Edited by georgie-boy

• 3 weeks later...
I have written - twice - to the Brighton address, asking specific questions about my own account - and I havn't received a reply to either in 3 months.

Do they ever reply from there ?

I'll try the London Head Office. At least they might forward it to the correct department - I just hope that isn't Brighton !?

G.B

Well,,,,, I did get a 'standardised' reply, but it was clear that no one had actually read my letter !

Their reply was (para) "Thank you for your complaint - It will take another 4 weeks to look into it" !!!

My letter wasn't a complaint - merely asking about remarks on my 'on-line' C.Card statement.

My next letter wasn't so pleasant - asking why they bother writing back at all if they don't even read the letter that they are replying to - etc.

In the end, I did get a proper reply, an apology & a small cash 'gift'.

Thank goodness my problem wasn't life threatening - as most problems with banking usually are.

Good luck to the rest of you.

GB