backdoor HSBC/DG CCJ - Now going for CO to seize my home?

AnimalMagic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Metropolitan Collection Services are registered at Company House as 01475006.

The 3 shareholding directors all work for HSBC and the other shareholder is HSBC. That means that HSBC own Metropoloitan. When HSBC pass a 'debt' on to Metropolitian, that debt remains with HSBC. Metropolitan are not a 3rd party.

This is important. When a PPI is sold unlawfully, the Financial Service Ombudsman will advise HSBC to repay the loan - but they will not interfere in how the bank acts. Where a debt between self and Metropolitan is outstanding, HSBC will use the demand to repay PPI in order to offset the outstanding loan. The FSO will not advise repayment to a 3rd party - and Metropolitan, despite its name, is legally HSBC. This is unfair because at the time when the debt was passed over, this information is witheld from the comsumer, and is therefore to their detriment. In short, HSBC act unlawfully by selling PPI and then repay the money to themselves. The customer has no redress in law and the FSO will not involve themselves in legal arguments. False economy? Well, yes, but never in your favour.

Metropolitan Collection Services are registered at Company House as 01475006.

The 3 shareholding directors all work for HSBC and the other shareholder is HSBC. That means that HSBC own Metropoloitan. When HSBC pass a 'debt' on to Metropolitian, that debt remains with HSBC. Metropolitan are not a 3rd party.

This is important. When a PPI is sold unlawfully, the Financial Service Ombudsman will advise HSBC to repay the loan - but they will not interfere in how the bank acts. Where a debt between self and Metropolitan is outstanding, HSBC will use the demand to repay PPI in order to offset the outstanding loan. The FSO will not advise repayment to a 3rd party - and Metropolitan, despite its name, is legally HSBC. This is unfair because at the time when the debt was passed over, this information is witheld from the comsumer, and is therefore to their detriment. In short, HSBC act unlawfully by selling PPI and then repay the money to themselves. The customer has no redress in law and the FSO will not involve themselves in legal arguments. False economy? Well, yes, but never in your favour.

they can offset

anyhow

this thread is from 2007

if you have an issue please start a new thread

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 5 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

Me vs Rockwell/Tessara/RBofS: pending.

Me vs MBNA/1st Crud: Discontinued.

First Direct Overdraft: CCJ won.

IR: 2 CCJs 1 won.

Birmingham Midshires: pending

BT: pending

others to come....

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

Me vs Rockwell/Tessara/RBofS: pending.

Me vs MBNA/1st Crud: Discontinued.

First Direct Overdraft: CCJ won.

IR: 2 CCJs 1 won.

Birmingham Midshires: pending

BT: pending

others to come....

• dx100uk changed the title to backdoor HSBC/DG CCJ - Now going for CO to seize my home?
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks