We need MTM back!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I for one would like to know why (I'm sure I am not alone) MTM was moderated last year, it seems to me that whenever there are any problems, it is always him who has the finger pointed straight at him & is banished from CAG.

What exactly is your problem?

He has helped & advised endless people with their various debt problems!

I would like to formally request that this ridiculous vendetta against MTM is dropped, then apologise & invite him back!

Would everyone who agrees with me on this, please add your thoughts!!

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no vendetta against anyone on the site.

If you want to know the reason why anyone is banned or placed on moderation then you really should send your question straight to admin as that is where these decisions are taken.

If you are in contact with an individual member that has been placed on moderation then maybe they can tell you the reason themselves?

I can tell you thet moderation is always the last resort used for people continually breaking the site rules and all other avenues will have been used in trying to resolve a problem before this action was taken.

I for one would like to know why (I'm sure I am not alone) MTM was moderated last year, it seems to me that whenever there are any problems, it is always him who has the finger pointed straight at him & is banished from CAG.

What exactly is your problem?

He has helped & advised endless people with their various debt problems!

I would like to formally request that this ridiculous vendetta against MTM is dropped, then apologise & invite him back!

Would everyone who agrees with me on this, please add your thoughts!!

What makes you think there is a vendetta against him, Ja-de? I'm curious. :-?

Far from a vendetta, from what I've seen a lot of people including

the site team have bent over backwards to accept him at face

value and not judge him for his different approach to life and his

way of approaching what are essentially other peoples problems.

If we're going to call a spade a spade however, he's the sole

reason that I stopped contributing to the debt forums.

That said, still, if he's gone for good, I wish him well in whatever

he does in the future. I'm sure there's a more suitable place for his

unique outlook in life than here.

Hello Ja-de you must admit he is a bit odd!

No one is perfect hilary, we each have our own faults, large or small!!

Well it seems that I am on my own on this one, & all I can say is; & I quote:

"if he's gone for good"

I reckon that you have lost someone who knows what he talking about & he's helped countless people including myself with their debt & housing problems!!

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ja-de, I was not critising him at all and I apologise to you and him if you thought that, I was just trying to make the point that he had some quirky ideas and people might think he was being funny with them.

As for people not being perfect then I know I am far from perfect myself, I like MTM as a person BECAUSE he is as mad as a boot and I like funny people.

Come to think of it thats why I like you!

Ja-de, I was not critising him at all and I apologise to you and him if you thought that, I was just trying to make the point that he had some quirky ideas and people might think he was being funny with them.

As for people not being perfect then I know I am far from perfect myself, I like MTM as a person BECAUSE he is as mad as a boot and I like funny people.

Come to think of it thats why I like you!

That's OK, hilary, I'm sorry if I made seem as I was having a go, I didn't mean it to, I like you too :Cry: (when is Mr hilary coming to Jimmys, so we can meet up during my lunch?).

Thanks for your support sillygirl1, that's exactly my point!!

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is no vendetta against anyone on the site.

If you want to know the reason why anyone is banned or placed on moderation then you really should send your question straight to admin as that is where these decisions are taken.

hmmmm so details of an op would be given Hu what happened to confidentialty ?

seems what you are saying any tom dick or harry can ask about personal information you hold on the op :rolleyes:

sorry jade not calling you tom dick or harry :eek:

seems what you are saying any tom dick or harry can ask about personal information you hold on the op :rolleyes:

That's a bit of a leap. Freaky said you need to ask Admin,who may or may not tell you why (more likely, not). He did not say, or imply, that any personal information would be released. AFAIK the only 'personal information' admin will have on any user is a user name and an email address

You will find Tilly that we go to great lengths protecting peoples identity on this site, especially when a DCA or Solicitors have found their claim details on this site. As Michael has said we hold very little information about a user. Also we will NOT discuss the decisions made by Admin with the general public.

MTM can post if he so wishes, at the moment he choses not to. He is not banned. Admin will only ban a user if it is absolutely necessary to protect the site and its users.

I have met MTM on a few occasions and have found him to be polite and of a caring nature. He is missed by a lot of people on this site, so MTM if you are there in the background reading this thread, post when you are ready.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I do not need anyone to break confidentiality as I am aware of exactly what happened.

As the moderator involved apologised to me around 2 months ago I fail to see why MTM is still being moderated. After all, don't CAG encourage us to look out for the underdog which is all MTM was doing? Maybe in his own distinctive manner (hence the moderation!) but for this long???

It is beginning to look like a vendetta to me. It has gone on way too long to look like anything else.

It is beginning to look like a vendetta to me. It has gone on way too long to look like anything else.

MTM can post if he so wishes, at the moment he choses not to.
What part of the above was unclear? :-?

Personally, I think that if people want to post, they will post (gawd knows there are some you can't get rid of no matter how hard one tries!!! :razz:) and if they don't, they won't. I fail to see the point of this thread apart to try and hint at some "vendetta", confirmation of which has so far failed to materialise. :-?

I totally agree with you Tilly, I have to abide by confidentiality regs at work, besides I wouldn't dream of telling anyone the things I know about them or anyone else.

sorry jade not calling you tom dick or harry :eek:

Didn't think you were for one minute bill :p

You will find Tilly that we go to great lengths protecting peoples identity on this site, especially when a DCA or Solicitors have found their claim details on this site. As Michael has said we hold very little information about a user. Also we will NOT discuss the decisions made by Admin with the general public.

I appreciate that UK, but we're not talking about DCA's or Solicitors, it's the FACT that MTM has been on moderation for far too long now, & we would like to know why he hasn't been formally invited back.

MTM can post if he so wishes, at the moment he choses not to. He is not banned. Admin will only ban a user if it is absolutely necessary to protect the site and its users.

As far as we are all aware, MTM is still ON moderation !

I have met MTM on a few occasions and have found him to be polite and of a caring nature. He is missed by a lot of people on this site, so MTM if you are there in the background reading this thread, post when you are ready.

I do not need anyone to break confidentiality as I am aware of exactly what happened.

As the moderator involved apologised to me around 2 months ago I fail to see why MTM is still being moderated. After all, don't CAG encourage us to look out for the underdog which is all MTM was doing? Maybe in his own distinctive manner (hence the moderation!) but for this long???

Would any of the ADMIN involved care to add to that statement please??

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Would any of the ADMIN involved care to add to that statement please??
I doubt that very much, seems to me that if MTM has issues, he should be able to raise them himself, unless we are talking of a different person, since the one I know wouldn't exactly qualify as a shrinking violet... :razz:

I doubt that very much, seems to me that if MTM has issues, he should be able to raise them himself, unless we are talking of a different person, since the one I know wouldn't exactly qualify as a shrinking violet... :razz:

If he did, he would more than likely be banned from CAG now wouldn't he ?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but are you still part of the SITE TEAM/ADMIN ?

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As I was not a party to the moderation, I cannot comment further.

As has already been stated, MTM can post at any time.... he is not banned, he's on moderation.

A user on moderation can still post, but the posts are auto-unapproved until they have been OK'd by the Site Team. Provided the posts are OK and not made in the same vein as the reason for the moderation, then they are approved and become visible to other users.

This is part of the process of having the moderation lifted.

MTM has chosen not to make any posts, therefore the process has not yet started.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

ooooohh I bet his ears are burning.... :D

I miss his mad as a box of frogs banter in the bear garden...

Hope he's not gone for good.... :(

Come back soon MTM.... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

If he did, he would more than likely be banned from CAG now wouldn't he ?
I wouldn't have thought so, no. Why? :-?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but are you still part of the SITE TEAM/ADMIN ?
Happily not, no, but that doesn't mean I have had my brain washed of the things I learned when I was on the team, and I know that as a matter of privacy, Admin don't comment on threads about the reason for putting a user on moderation, for obvious reasons. I also said that the best thing to do for a user who is unhappy is to contact Admin him/herself, which is not knowledge solely open to site team, there is actually a thread somewhere which says: "what to do if you have a complaint" or words to that effect. So I am a bit unclear as to why you were asking? :confused:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks