Intrium Justistia M+S loan HL Legal

jj itch
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I owed Marks and Spencer £15,000 over 10 years (£22,000 now) ago,I went on a debt management plan , anyway a solicitors by the name of Geoffrey Parker Bourne bought the debt, but it was then transferred to a company call HL Legal Collections. I wrote to them last week asking for the CCA and today I received a letter back saying that they could not help but my letter was noted, but Intruim Justiatia owed the debt now. I have CCA them today anybody got any ideas how to deal with all of this

I owed Marks and Spencer £15,000 over 10 years (£22,000 now) ago,I went on a debt management plan , anyway a solicitors by the name of Geoffrey Parker Bourne bought the debt, but it was then transferred to a company call HL Legal Collections. I wrote to them last week asking for the CCA and today I received a letter back saying that they could not help but my letter was noted, but Intruim Justiatia owed the debt now. I have CCA them today anybody got any ideas how to deal with all of this

So you owed 15k 10 years ago and now its 22k. have you been making any payments?

No i have been paying £10 per month to HL for the last few months I paid Geoffrey Parker Bourne £10 per month before the debt was passed on. no one is chasing me for the debt. I just feel my debt has grown out of control since going on DMP,

I have CCA them today anybody got any ideas how to deal with all of this

With IJ, the normal response to a cca request is to send it back along with your quid, saying they they don't have to provide one, go ask the original creditor.

This of course is utter bullsh*t.

If that happens, send it back with a letter pointing out that as they are trying to collect the debt, it is their duty to forward it to the original creditor. Also point out that if they fail to comply by (12+2 working days from when they originally received the CCA), you will place the account in dispute.

In my own (and other caggers experience) they normally give up at that point.

David

ok HL sent the quid back as I CCA them first as they collect the £10, but they sent the quid back saying to write to IJ who own the debt, so I sent a CCA letter to them if I dont hear within 12 + 2 days I will dispute it.

To dispute it what do i do then

ij sent a letter to me today to say they were requesting the agreement from Marks and Spencers so the account is on hold

Post up what you get back, (remove anything inc account numbers that could identify you).

David