Welcome Finance *****WON*****

johnny28
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what you have to realise is welcome/cattles are only open to collect as much money before royal bank of scotland finally pulls the plug

they are watching there backs, thats all

i take it you got no notification from welcome in march that the agreement was terminated

i did not think so

welcome as usual are talking pure bs

I have not recieved anything of them not even a default letter (which they have put on my credit file).

So basically as long as the account is upto date with payments theres nothing they can do bout it?

once they start getting my letters

they go rather quiet

they dont want to reply incase they incriminate themself

Hi Postggj

I reported Welcome finance to FOS and the FOS sent me a letter today saying that I have to write to them first to complain before the FOS can get involved.

The FOS have written to Welcome to advise them that I have a complaint.

Can you quickly read through this post again and help me draft a letter to Welcome. Ideally I want to include the Default notice which is on my credit file which I never got sent. The new agreement which a copy of is back up a few posts. and the harrassing calls. I'm due to make my last payment next week and that should be it but they have already phoned me twice today (I have ignored it).

I just want them to accept that I have a new arrangement and this will be my last payment.

I missed one payment to them in March 2009 due to bank shutting my account down but I paid them in full the next month or so. The branch also stated that the new agreement was still in force.

Regards

Johnny

DATE HERE

Welcome financial services

Compliance Department

Ruddington fields business park

Ruddington

Nottingham

NG11 6NZ

ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXX

Dear Sirs

I am writing in relation to the above account which I now concider to be settled in accordance with your letter dated xxxxxx (copy enclosed for your referance) .

As agreed I have honoured my payments and completed your request to repay £800 within the given timescale.

I now expect from you to confirm in writing that I have duly paid the loan and there is no amount outstanding against my name.

I also request that, you will mark any entry on a credit reference agency file relating to this account as being “satisfied” in full.

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only

I look forward to your reply and would ask for a response by XXXX Date

( Give 14 days to respond)

This is just somthing I quickly typed. Keep it simple for now as in your mind there is no argument this is settled untill they say otherwise in writing.

DATE HERE

Welcome financial services

Compliance Department

Ruddington fields business park

Ruddington

Nottingham

NG11 6NZ

Dear Sirs

I am writing in relation to the above account which I now concider to be settled in accordance with your letter dated xxxxxx (copy enclosed for your referance) .

As agreed I have honoured my payments and completed your request to repay £800 within the given timescale.

I now expect from you to confirm in writing that I have duly paid the loan and there is no amount outstanding against my name.

I also request that, you will mark any entry on a credit reference agency file relating to this account as being “satisfied” in full.

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only

I look forward to your reply and would ask for a response by XXXX Date

( Give 14 days to respond)

This is just somthing I quickly typed. Keep it simple for now as in your mind there is no argument this is settled untill they say otherwise in writing.

Ozzy, Your a star, I will post tomorrow 1st class rec and will await their reply, hopefully a good reply, but I wont h9old my breath.

Once again Thanks Ozzy

Johnny

No problem, let us know what their reply is and we WILL respond . Just keep that letter its your goldust. . The letter your sending is to the point and nice as they have not yet contended it in writing. . . change sirs to Sir or Madam . .

No problem, let us know what their reply is and we WILL respond . Just keep that letter its your goldust. . The letter your sending is to the point and nice as they have not yet contended it in writing. . . change sirs to Sir or Madam . .

Although I missed a payment but made it up the next month does that make it in breach of the new agreement?

Although I missed a payment but made it up the next month does that make it in breach of the new agreement?

No they cannot use that, you have a legal document/agreement you have not breeched this agreement . . each payment has been made and total has been paid. honestly trust me on this you are now free of welcome finance. They wouldnt dare take you to court and debt is unsecured so they have to let you go.

No they cannot use that, you have a legal document/agreement you have not breeched this agreement . . each payment has been made and total has been paid. honestly trust me on this you are now free of welcome finance. They wouldnt dare take you to court and debt is unsecured so they have to let you go.

Thats Great to hear, They phone me like 3-4 times a day often I ignore it but when I do answer they ask for my password and I refuse to give it.

The letter is printed and in the envelope,

I will keep you informed.

They phone me like 3-4 times a day often I ignore it but when I do answer they ask for my password and I refuse to give it.

This is not accceptable send the following in same envelope.

Re: Harassment by telephone

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone callslink8.gif that I have received from your company in regards to my loan that is now paid off and satisfied, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls.

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Be advised that any further telephone callslink8.gif from your company will be recorded.

Yours faithfully,

Thanks Ozzy I have Printed it out and put it in with the other letter, I have saved the letters that I am going to send to them as evidence and will make sure that it goes recorded so I know it gets signed for.

What do you honestly think the outcome will be?