My bank Have been great!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have to say.My bank have been fantastic!My overdraft has been handed to the collectors.This was arrange by the bank manager and myself.The relieffelt so good knowing everypenny i put in wont be took in charges..I have to open a new account.where i cant ahve a overdraft.This will help me a great deal.So its like a new start.So the monies i owe them will be paid a £1 a month.I am so happy now!This does not mean i am still claiming my charges back.Last month the charges where £300.I just couldnt get straigh.As soon as my sick pay went in they took it off me.Leaving me with jack ****!Now i will be able tosort my self out.Thanks to my ba:):):)nk manager.

I would say well done, but you could have opened a parachute account yourself and still onll paid £1 a month to the old account.

still if it means they are off your back for now that is a bonus

I hope you got all this in writing from the bankman

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

I would say well done, but you could have opened a parachute account yourself and still onll paid £1 a month to the old account.

still if it means they are off your back for now that is a bonus

I hope you got all this in writing from the bankman

What it is.I have a morgage with them.I have banked with them for 40yrs.Plus i have know the manager for 30years.It was her idea to do this for me.Because i was in a rut and couldnt get out and its was making this worse.

If you're still having problems scanning maggie then please email me at the addy I gave you - caro@consumeractiongr oup.co.uk and I'll get hold of a fax number for you.;)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you're still having problems scanning maggie then please email me at the addy I gave you - caro@consumeractiongr oup.co.uk and I'll get hold of a fax number for you.;)
Hi did you get my email?Send me a fax number and i will fax it to you.

No I didn't get the email, but will try and suss a fax number for you.:)

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hey maggie what is the state of play now with your claim - have you got new court date ??..........
Hi.No i rang the courts nad they said my claim had been struck out!They said they had sent me a letter.I cant remember receiving one.Dont know what to do now?

Hi.No i rang the courts nad they said my claim had been struck out!They said they had sent me a letter.I cant remember receiving one.Dont know what to do now?

Ask the court to send you a copy of the letter that they sent to you maggie and when you get it, post on this thread what it says.

What's Best for You?