Car Just Been Taken, Please Please Help If U Can I Beg U

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone, just wanted to close this thread as so many people helped and supported me through the darkest period of my life.... firstly, sorry to w/d for going completely AWOL, cant access my old email and only just remembered my password for this site,,, so... we got evicted and have been relocated to a lovely but tiny little place, at least its a fresh start of sorts... we lost all our court cases and am now sure we are going to go bankrupt, and this sounds really petulant but mainly for me to make sure no one else gets a penny from us and a big up yours to the bailiffs and that awful greedy landlady. So thanks again to the brilliant self less people on this site, I KNOW i would have cracked up if it had not been for their advice, support and kind words. xxxxxxx

I am sorry to ear that!!! I was hopping to ear better news as I was sharing my bad time with you... I have solved my problems thought I have now a huge overdraft and some CC to pay... I hope you and your family will be strong and ever healty ... and I hope them will have to spend every single penny in medicals. Take care darling and sort your self out slowly slowly.

Hi Hun

Glad to hear you are OK and things are settling down for you.

I think you came to accept the outcome long before you got there and you must give yourself a big pat on the pat for reaching the conclusion and dealing with it.

A fresh start sounds good and hindsight is a wonderful thing. Give those little ones a hug from me xxxxx

WD

Yeah you're right wd, we didn't want to be negative after what we'd been through but things didnt seem to be going our way, I just hope there is such a thing as karma and they all get whats coming to them soon.... on a more disappointing note my partner didnt go through with his tribunal claim because he couldnt face another knock back, so he just let it go, i was really sad about that but did understand his decision, we're putting it all behind us and concentrating on the good things = our little boy started walking last week :D for instance, thats more important, I still have panic attacks when I see a white van in the area but i spose that'll never go away but we've put the car in a relatives name so thats safe and thats the main thing, and partner should be accepting a new job this week which is great news, just got to keep taking the tablets and thinking positive and i should be back to work when we know what days off he'll have... finally some things to look forward to! xxxxxxx