This is disgusting if allowed to happen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a very tactful place to do it at all. What would happen if the BNP decided to do a march on the same day starting from the other end of the road?

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Not a very tactful place to do it at all. What would happen if the BNP decided to do a march on the same day starting from the other end of the road?

No idea, but most my area is taken over by bnp politicians now... might ask them lol

No, would not do that... its out of order... ! by both accounts :(

What would happen if the BNP decided to do a march on the same day starting from the other end of the road?

They'd be banned. Racism only works one way in this country. Think I'll move to Switzerland.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Good luck with that Fred, as I said before, Switzerland is one of the most racist countries I have ever lived in.

Nah, I don't really want to move there. Somehow though, there has to be a happy balance between living in a racist country and living in one that panders to this kind of religious fanaticism. Unfortunately, we live in the latter.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I can't believe that can be allowed. Words fail me! :mad:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Let's not get carried away, as far asI have read, this HASN'T been allowed to happen yet, and we don't know whether it actually will be, or even ,shock horror, if the story is true.

I remember a couple of yrs ago people getting their knickers in a twist over the Red Arrows "not being allowed to fly" at some ceremony or another so it wouldn't offend anyone, bla bla bla... before you knew it, the papers had picked up the storyu and were runnign wioth it, and internet sites... All well and good, except the story was fabricated from start to end.

If it's in the papers doesn't mean it's true, people. ;-)

Ok, 2nd take: I checked the relevant website and they do indeed "plan" said march.

Or rather they have put out an article on their website saying that, maybe a press release? Hmm... what better way to stir things up a bit, I wonder? :rolleyes:

We can but hope that common-sense prevails!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Ok, 2nd take: I checked the relevant website and they do indeed "plan" said march.

Or rather they have put out an article on their website saying that, maybe a press release? Hmm... what better way to stir things up a bit, I wonder? :rolleyes:

..although the BBC site quotes that the police and authorities have not been approached about such a march, I doubt wether it will ever take place.

people would not stand for it

every time that plane lands, rain or shine, they line the road in respect

just the thought of it turns my stomach that this would be even considered

there is a place for everything

leave this alone or is this just another timed release to stir up tensions, first that bomber in the us last week

now this

perfect timing as usual

We can but hope that common-sense prevails!

In this country? With this government?

Fred

it would be sick if it was allowed to happen

and all the work to get the section of road renamed to " HIGHWAY OF HEROES "

link here for it Petition to: rename the streach of road (B3102) between RAF Lyneham and Wootton Basset, HIGHWAY OF HEROES. | Number10.gov.uk

please take a min to sign it, thanks

If they want to march in respect for their dead' date=' then let them fly over there where they can march all day long.[/quote']

Let the *EDITED* march and let the locals have their own anti-protest with their muck spreaders. Now that I really would like to see.

Fred

The edit referred to people not necessarily aware of who their parents are.

Edited by Fred Bassett
Bypassing swear filter

I don't know if anyone watched the Awards they had for the Military heroes on TV last week (Sun or Mirror sponsored), but my daughter who is five watched all the way through and a few days later at the end of her prayers and God Bless [everyone down here] and God Bless [everyone we know in Heaver], she just said, "and God Bless all those people in Afghanistan." I'd explained how all these lovely people really were heroes who were willing to die for their country and she had taken it all in.