Telephone number owner

surreyscouse
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6445 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

how do ifind out who a telephone number belongs to ?

I have tried google and saynoto0870 and also tried it but it just says that the other caller has hung up . The number is 0114 251 9800. A sheffield number but i don't know anybody there :?

Probably a DCA, what they tend to do is use a phone number for dialing out on, but not to accept calls.

They can program their outbound calling equipment to process the calls automatically, which is why you hear a delay when you answer the phone.

If I hear a delay I just hang up - they never call back. Tried a search on the number but came up with nothing.

Legal & Trade - Capital Bank CCA 4th May - 16th May due

• 1 month later...

0114 251 9800 is an outbound number from Loan Assured call centre Personal Loans and mortgages from Loan Assured - one of the Uk's largest brokers

Contact Details

Address: 1 Waterside Court

Bold Street

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S9 2LR

Phone: 0845 0777 007 Fax: 0845 0777 008 Email: callcentre@loanassured.com DX: DX700862 Attercliffe

0114 251 9800 is an outbound number from Loan Assured call centre Personal Loans and mortgages from Loan Assured - one of the Uk's largest brokers

Contact Details

Address: 1 Waterside Court

Bold Street

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S9 2LR

Phone: 0845 0777 007 Fax: 0845 0777 008 Email: callcentre@loanassured.com DX: DX700862 Attercliffe

Hey, how did you find that one out then??? come on spill the beans. :p

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.