False accusations after complaining - ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read all 24 pages, had to offer my best wishes Ms_J, sounds like its been a hard slog, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

As hard as it has been for you, keep it mind someone with a guilty concience has been sweating and worrying for the same time, he might think twice before it happens again!

Hi Kwaks,

Thank you for your kindness. I do hope that light appears very soon! The police are in no hurry and it is soooo frustrating.

ET has been put on hold until we find out what the outcome of the police investigation is.

I do hope that they don't put anyone else through an ordeal like this, it is inexcusable. :evil:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone.

My case is no further forward as yet but I have a question and would be grateful for any information.

I have been informed that the MD spoke to another senior member of staff about "getting rid" of my manager and myself. The conversation took place at the time that the "consultant" was employed. This employee has said that they would be willing to be a witness at ET if required.

The problem is that they probably will not be in employment with this company by the time it gets to ET. This will not really help our case will it? I have a feeling it may just be seen as an ex-employee with a grudge?

Any help much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hiya, Ms J! Y'alright?

We have someone called SarEl on here now, who'll be along shortly to give you a comprehensive answer.

Don't argue with her.

Everyone else has been made redundant. I spend all my time on fishing forums these days.

Hey Elpulpo! I am good thanks. How are you doing?

I have been sneaking around for the past month or so reading the posts. I have noticed SarEl and enjoy reading her advice and I won't argue!:lol:

So the fishing forums have gained and CAG has lost out! Get back here, you and HB were a lifesaver for me in my time of need and I will be eternally grateful!

Hi everyone.

My case is no further forward as yet but I have a question and would be grateful for any information.

I have been informed that the MD spoke to another senior member of staff about "getting rid" of my manager and myself. The conversation took place at the time that the "consultant" was employed. This employee has said that they would be willing to be a witness at ET if required.

The problem is that they probably will not be in employment with this company by the time it gets to ET. This will not really help our case will it? I have a feeling it may just be seen as an ex-employee with a grudge?

Any help much appreciated.

Thank you.

I have to say - I haven't had time to review all 25 pages of posts! So I am just answering the question asked. And yes, i may be seen as an ex-employee with a grudge, but equally it may not. Two questions that I would pose. Firstly, does this evidence add anything to your case. If it does then that would argue in its fabour for inclusion. Second, why did the employee leave and is there anything in his or her record that the employer could jump on to question their truthfulness or honesty - disciplinary records or anything of that nature. If there is, that could undermine their evidence - to say nothing of putting him or her through a grinder. But the most important point, I would say, is whether it adds anything to your case.

Thank you, SarEl. It is rather like a book now so I am not surpised that you have not read through it all!

The evidence backs up what we have said in relation to the consultant being brought in to get rid of us and also this person is able to back up many of the points I raised in relation to the earnings arrestment situation as this person is aware of similar situations within their branch.

This person feels unable to continue working there due to a variety of reasons, the final straw was not being paid an agreed, enhanced rate over the festive period. The MD said that he had ben too busy to deal with it so just didn't bother to pay the extra 30 odd hours.

They are leaving on reasonable terms, although they have raised a grievence due to the wage problem.

There are no disciplinary issues or anything of that nature with this person.

In that case I think you have answered your own question - if they wish to appear as a witness I see no reason to say no. And if the employer attempts to undermine them, then they can say that they left on good terms although unhappy about the failure to pay the agreed money - it is hardly the sort of evidence that will help the employer!

• 4 months later...

Hi Everyone.We are no further forward as yet with our case. Got a letter a few days ago advising that ET was set for 3 days in August....This has now been cancelled due to ER Solicitor failing to inform ET of dates that their witness people are not available.Can anyone tell me how long the ET will tolerate this stalling technique? Hope you are all doing well!Jx

Hello Ms_J, I thought you'd left the planet :).

It never seems fair to me, employers seem to get away with murder about not following procedures. But then your ex-boss has never really cared much about doing things the right way, has he?

Apart from that, are you OK?

HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum

It is soooo frustrating! Not to worry, we'll get there when he decides he can be bothered!I am still here, HB and I am fine apart from still being jobless! How are you?Jx

It is soooo frustrating! Not to worry, we'll get there when he decides he can be bothered!I am still here, HB and I am fine apart from still being jobless! How are you?Jx

Still here, no major changes in my life thank you. It's nice to hear from you again and always good that someone takes the time to update us. :)

Can we come and tell the ex-boss why he's got it all wrong? Rachel might hold him while I spell it out to him!

HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum

Glad to hear that things are ok with you and that you are still here.I will always keep you people updated, I couldn't have got this far without the help of you all.You and Rachel can come and sort him out, as long as I can watch!!Sorry about my posts tonight, I am unable to paragraph for some reason!

'Ms_J',

Such a pleasure to see you back and inform us of your case.

I thought all would have been sorted out by now...

As Lady 'Rachel' stated, tribunals have to show some sort of equity, even towards the respondents, but they will not allow them to use and abuse tribunals in a way that would blatantly stall the case. The respondent may have now reached the limits of the tribunal's patience... If they are trying to find ways of having your case struck out then they will end up having some fun on the way... and tribunals do not appreciate such buffoonery...

---Aut viam inveniam aut faciam---

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.

• 10 months later...

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all well.

I am back to let you know that we signed a COT3 last month. It had been dragging on for too long and each time a date was set for ET my ex employer had a reason for why they could not attend and the ET seemed to have endless patience with them.

It's not quite what I wanted to do but I have had a lot going on and it was the easiest thing to do.

I will never forget the help and support that you all provided and I appreciate it so, so much! Thank you very much :-) x