ali getting no answers

aliofashy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i have recently been charged twice by A+L at the end of November, the first was a £25 charge for my account going over its overdraft limit, that very evening a cheque cleared into my account but they took the charges anyway, the second was a £45 pound charge for being over my overdraft limit for 9 days the previos month by £50.

I dont know if i can claim any of the money back, i spoke to customer services at the end of November who told me someone would get back to me within 5 days. A week later i enquired what was happening and was told they were busy and would respond the same week.

The last phone call was to a very rude man who told me they wrote telling me they were to investigate and they have 56 days to do so and in the mean time there is nothing i can do but wait for them. The initial £25 charge has nothing to do with the bank charge decision i kept telling him but he wouldn't take me on and told me legally they have 56 days to respond. Is there anything i can do?

thanks

Hello and Welcome, aliofashy.

We are in the process of compiling new Poc's for Bank charge re-claims, you might have to wait until these are ready then put in a claim.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert