help - DCA reckon found CCA BUT it is dubious

vidrio
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps, Messrs. Cabot and their in-house solicitor: Morgan solicitors, would be kind enough to FULLY comply with your legal request under s78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, prior to attempting to mislead you.

If I were you, then I would write once again to Cabot.

Basically stating that you are of course, mindful of the courts overriding objective. However, at this point in time Cabot have failed to supply you with all the documents that they are legally obligated to provide to you.

keep your letter short, sharp and to the point.

Have to agree with the knowledgeable people on here.

Don't get drawn into an argument with Cabot. They are just trying to scare you.

If they send out 100 threatograms and collect 50% of them they are making their money.

I ignored my last letter and will continue to do so until they can provide correct details of the alledged account. 😁

Just Looking In, and can see that solid advice has already been given, Cr@pbot would be extremely foolish if they believe they have a case against you, the Judge would explode at their incompetence, rest assured you have nothing to worry about by these fools.

It's like a child pining for attention, seeing which buttons it has to press in order to get a reaction, and it would appear to these children that the button they have to press to get a reaction is simply the 'empty threatogramme' button.

Every time they send you a threatogramme, and you reply, the game will continue, ignore them, and there is only two things that will happen, A) they will get bored, as children do and flog it on B) they will take you to court, where the judge will laugh at them so hard he'll do a little squirt of wee in his pants.

Just ensure you keep on top of your filing, and evidence, and keep a list of all of your costs, stationary, postage, etc and hours put into defending yourself from these imbeciles.

Boo;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!