Rascal v Woolwich

rascal
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6367 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, just a quicky to inform you all I gave birth to a lovely little girl on 8th November - we are both doing well. Though could obviously do with the extra cash and she is my inspiration for taking Barclays all the way :).

Halifax - SUCCESS August 2006

Woolwich - SUCCESS January 2007

Nationwide... you're next...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Well have got in to a better routine with new baby now so feel can dedicate a few mins to posting on here! - I have a question regarding my court bundle.

I'm just starting to prepare it using the bundle already prepared from the library on here. My question is - I have cut and paste the relevant acts and stuff into a new document - I am formatting it myself to tidy it up - I work as a legal secretary so am a dab hand at doing so thought would just make it look a bit more professional (no offence to the generous donation made on here). I have changed the numbering (it is consistent) but do I have to keep it as it was? My headings go 1. then 1.1 then 1.1.1 for instance but should I stick to the formatting already used in that document - I didnt know if it was copied from somewhere and if so, if using different formatting or means of numbering would have a conflict with how the court would read it?

Many thanks!

R

Rascal i dont know wether you have had time to read any posts but if you do get time before you prefer your bundle check out the successes woolwich seem to be changing tact a few have had their cases settled via a phone call to Barclays litigation department infact Thailand has just had a great result !

if my advice has been of any help to you then please click the scales ! Thank you :D

Thanks for this have been told to do a bundle and address it to Anita Hicks. When the operator asked me if I wanted any other information or help I asked if there was anyone I could discuss an out of court arrangement with. She said she couldnt deal with the query directly but would get the relevant department to call me. I gave them my home phone number and left it at that. I think I may try and email Anita Hicks just to make sure she exists.

Rascal i rang them and gave them my court ref number they were able to give me the direct line number of the person dealing with my claim ring litigation again and try that tact if you like !

if my advice has been of any help to you then please click the scales ! Thank you :D

• 4 weeks later...

Well no updates from here - I rang Barclays some time ago and someone rang me back saying they would get their legal department to get in touch - but still nothing. We are due in court on 27th Jan. So far the court haven't requested any bundle or anything - will I hear from them further before the 27th? I'm starting to put my bundle together but its a bit hard when I have a 2 month old baby to take care of. Anyone around on 27th Jan that fancies a trip to Dartford County Court?

Happy New Year by the way!!

R x

Rascal if i were you before i would start getting my court bundle together i would ring the litigation department have ready to quote your name and your court ref number your court dates for 27th they are leaving it late i really do believe if you ring them you will get settlement my court date was for 2nd Feb and they settled last week so nothing ventured nothing gained give them a ring ask to speak to the kegal clerk dealing with your claim heres the number 02071164523 best of luck keep me posted as to the outcome finger and everything crossed for you !

I just basically asked to speak to who ever is dealing with my case when they came on they asked my name and court ref number i asked if they wanted to settle before this went to court they took my number and rang me back within a half hour told me a letter would be out to me within 7 days but with christmas and such i didnt get it until 28 th dec and i just rang them again and settled over the phone as they were a few quid short in their settlement offer go ahaead ring them i spoke altogether to 4 different legal clerks and they were all very nice and very helpfull take the bull by the horns and ring you have nothing to be afraid off no awkward questions or nowt go on you know you want to go on do it as soon as you read this!

Tried to speak to the clerk dealing with my case but she was on her lunch break so waiting for her to call me back. I just had to drive to pick my HB up and I was sure they would call when I was unable to answer as is sods law but they didnt. We are off out now so bet they call - have got my mobile on loud and vibrate just in case. Fingers crossed for me guys ;)

youll be fine they want to settle they dont want to go to court so just a matter of time good luck fingers and everything still crossed for you !