Shoot me I booked our Holiday when the world cup is on arghhh

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

MTM is paying for everything - says so on the Manchester Meet thread
Yep...tis true.

Btw...Thanks for your very kind offer to put up 250,000 peeps @ your gaff Jan4a.

It certainly is something to bear in mind. ;):p

...The things peeps will do just to be able to share a cab fare eh? :rolleyes:

:p:D

It is true then!! :D.. 4 Pints of Guinness and a packet of crisps please.. :)

Make that 8 pints of guinness 4 bottles of my red, 3 bottles of whiskey and enough coke to go with the whiskey. NO ice please.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Btw...Thanks for your very kind offer to put up 250,000 peeps @ your gaff Jan4a.

If its in March while parents in Aussie I'll do the teenager thing and you can have their place.

I'll have a bottle of vodka, bottle of coke and some chocolate please. :)

i allways go on holiday when the world cup is on, there is always a bar with the games showing

I won £5289 heres how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/40703-saint-luco-natwest.html

ITS NOT WHETHER YOU WON OR LOST, BUT HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME THAT MATTERS. ( OBVIOUSLY A LOSER THEN):D :D :D

And the world cup final is on the same day as the British formula 1 GP just hope its not the same time as I like to watch both live :mad::eek:

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Creep! :p

...How did U know that PGH7447 was Egyptian? :eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D

News to me, always thought I came from Gods Own Country

and the GrandPrix is on earlier than the final, which by the way I will be back for, so May get to see England play - Dream On:roll:

PF. utter madness they must just assume England wont win. I hope they are on at different times as i would love to watch the GP over the footy but OH says its the other way round.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Good then i will get peace and quiet all day.

My missus wanted to book a weekend trip to Wales going on 10/07/2010 to 12/07/2010. I am sorry but i put my foot down for a change.

Now i know England won't be in the Final, but if they are, i am not watching it in Lleyn Peninsula, i've never even heard of the place, besides, i have a problem understanding Welsh people's accents, nothing prejudice, just it's very squeaky and very fast and sounds like a constantly happy person on speed.

the prices will be more expensive then as they start the price hikes in july for when the kids break up.

Why not go early june cost u less.

No one decent is left in that so why not go when the final is on.

yep no good looking players at all.