Jd Williams/reliable Collections

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4641 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know mate, i just did what i have always done as the DC say they own the debt etc

regardless i shall now SAR direct to JD. what should i do with regards to the postal order i sent to BCW that they claim i didnt send?

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed

yeah i know mate, i just did what i have always done as the DC say they own the debt etc

regardless i shall now SAR direct to JD. what should i do with regards to the postal order i sent to BCW that they claim i didnt send?

You can check very easily if the PO has been cashed by calling

Postal Order Dept: 01246 542 500

You will need your Postal Order receipt with the Voucher ID

If it has get post office to supply proof and then confront BCW about the theft of your money which they say they didn't get

contact the post office and see if its been cashed,was it made crossed.they cannot enforce an agreement unless they have provided a true copy of the original cca under s78 of the 1974 act,being a catalogue depending and if opened prior to april 07 their unlikely to have one.

78 Duty to give information to debtor under running-account credit agreement.

(1)The creditor under a regulated agreement for running-account credit, within the prescribed period after receiving a request in writing to that effect from the debtor and payment of a fee of [F10£1], shall give the debtor a copy of the executed agreement (if any) and of any other document referred to in it, together with a statement signed by or on behalf of the creditor showing, according to the information to which it is practicable for him to refer,—

(a)the state of the account, and

(b)the amount, if any currently payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor, and

©the amounts and due dates of any payments which, if the debtor does not draw further on the account, will later become payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor.

(6)If the creditor under an agreement fails to comply with subsection (1)—

(a)he is not entitled, while the default continues, to enforce the agreement;

another opportunity to apply the cputr 2008 too.

contact the post office and see if its been cashed,was it made crossed.they cannot enforce an agreement unless they have provided a true copy of the original cca under s78 of the 1974 act,being a catalogue depending and if opened prior to april 07 their unlikely to have one.

78 Duty to give information to debtor under running-account credit agreement.

(1)The creditor under a regulated agreement for running-account credit, within the prescribed period after receiving a request in writing to that effect from the debtor and payment of a fee of [F10£1], shall give the debtor a copy of the executed agreement (if any) and of any other document referred to in it, together with a statement signed by or on behalf of the creditor showing, according to the information to which it is practicable for him to refer,—

(a)the state of the account, and

(b)the amount, if any currently payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor, and

©the amounts and due dates of any payments which, if the debtor does not draw further on the account, will later become payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor.

(6)If the creditor under an agreement fails to comply with subsection (1)—

(a)he is not entitled, while the default continues, to enforce the agreement;

another opportunity to apply the cputr 2008 too.

It was a SAR, not a CCA request

yes but they never replied to the november 09 request for a cca,if they are cashing the postal orders thats another £10,you cannot stop these,they don't own the debt and it the usual "our clients"

Yes but any money sent for what ever reason is cashed and credited to the account, then they will try the' a payment was made on' stunt after 6 years to claim its not SB.

You know the score and how these sharks work

its important that the "missing" postal order is located and has it been cashed and where the money is,if its been allocated,its a shame it got to this as you could have hit them with the s78 no further requests for sars of £10 payments' would have been sent.buchanan clark & wells have no paperwork and for whatever reason broken the cca. and the former combined with the cputr would have seen it returned to jd williams as sometimes these letters are marked "without prejudice" this means it cannot be used against them,the letter is untrue because the original cca request is still outstanding and they shouldn't be threatening proceedings.

Edited by seen this before

• 3 weeks later...

ok they have replied asking for a copy of some id - pasport, driving licence, utility bill etc

(i do live at a different address to the one i was at when they first contacted me.)

im going to call about the postal order in the morning.

Utility bill only I would say..

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi, Before doing anything

go through all that you have

been sent, check on all the

charges etc., total them up,

and start reclaiming.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Oh yes, and make a complaint about

there service, and misappropriation of

the money, must mount up all these quids

for nothing:jaw:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

In section 3 HERE there is a template letter to start the reclaim process. Also there is a spreadsheet for you to work out how much interest to charge

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi, i looked at the spread sheet but i can only see that it is for bank charges at 29.90%

what do i use?

on a side note, my SAR had no CCA in it

Edited by sorrylittlelot
\