The muffin mutilator from Leeds

Consumer dude
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

erm... if I remember correctly (which is not as easy as it sounds!) I think I was there when the crime occurred...lol and there was a reason for the wording... Mutilated Tilly's Muffin.... ;)

and mutilated it was!

Edited by hunni2006
can't spell!

My fight so far:

hunni2006 V Halifax Bank: Charges £963.11 refunded nov 2006:D

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

:DLearning more, every day.....

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

Hi hils, I agree! lol.... who has the evidence? cos I'm sure it wasn't munched!:D

My fight so far:

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

I believe there are photographs in existence of the actual 'Mutilated Muffin' and we are still awaiting DNA results but I also believe the finger points to just the one suspect...:rolleyes:

hand_pointing_finger_human_body_anatomy_sticker-p217494372815330040qjcl_400.jpg avatar100464_2.gif

;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

:lol::lol::lol::lol: pmsl

My fight so far:

I believe there are photographs in existence of the actual 'Mutilated Muffin' and we are still awaiting DNA results but I also believe the finger points to just the one suspect...:rolleyes:

hand_pointing_finger_human_body_anatomy_sticker-p217494372815330040qjcl_400.jpg avatar100464_2.gif

;)

Thank goodness some one else is in the frame. Some batty person said it was me. Can you believe it ? I reckon their was a plot..:)

I am extremely concerned that the injured party, **Tilly**, has not been heard from for some time...:eek:

I now have concerns for her laptop and believe that this could have been mutilated too in the mêlée...

'Tis bad enough to have your muffin messed with but this is looking serious...

Where were you on the night in question cagged crusader??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"