Essex or Fort William.. or BOTH!

Spamalot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where would you like a 2010 CAG meet to be?  

16 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Where would you like a 2010 CAG meet to be?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hunni

Hope you and your dad OK. we're good thanks and you?:) Did your mum blame you for everything?.. nope, for once I didn't get the blame, although I started something... he was out on the razz again yesterday!... can't keep a good man down!;)

Jan

:D

My fight so far:

hunni2006 V Halifax Bank: Charges £963.11 refunded nov 2006:D

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

:DLearning more, every day.....

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

Hunni

Good for him! I am OK, not working at moment but am fine with that for now. Parents keeping me busy with lots of jobs as always - its a bit too handy them living across the road sometimes.

Meeting friends at the local Wethy's later as its curry night.

Jan

Jan

Errrrrm...I finks mi puter must be on it's way out, or have I accidently logged onto that MSN thingy?? :confused:

Sooooo...St Albans it is then....That didn't take long to decide now did it. :p

:D:D:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Hunni

Good for him! I am OK, not working at moment but am fine with that for now. Parents keeping me busy with lots of jobs as always - its a bit too handy them living across the road sometimes.

Meeting friends at the local Wethy's later as its curry night.

Jan

Jan

:D have one for me!

Errrrrm...I finks mi puter must be on it's way out, or have I accidently logged onto that MSN thingy?? :confused:

Sooooo...St Albans it is then....That didn't take long to decide now did it. :p

:-? did I miss something?

Is St Albans in Essex or Scotland??

I can make it as long as it's not a Saturday.. :cool:

:p

googling as I type.....

and the answer is.....

wait for it......

drumming of fingers....

flippin' 'eck, this puter takes its time......

here we go....

its in Hertfordshire.... wherever that is!

st albans map - Google Maps

ohhh... near watford..... so where the heck is essex?:rolleyes::oops::D

My fight so far:

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

...where the heck is essex?
Tis in East Angular. ;)

...Just sarf of Barnsley city centaur innit. :p

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

Tis in East Angular. ;)

...Just sarf of Barnsley city centaur innit. :p

:eek: you little fibber... no wonder you were late getting to Leeds.... You've no idea where you're goin!:p:D

'tis near Sarf end on sea! :rolleyes::D

:)

My fight so far:

mmmm - will consider my wrists slapped for going off topic

So, where is the nearest train station to it - wherever it is??

mmmm - will consider my wrists slapped for going off topic

So, where is the nearest train station to it - wherever it is??

:? no idea!:lol::lol:

My fight so far:

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo...Practically anywhere exotic will suit peeps, just so long as ALL next years CAG Meets are scheduled to be in March only then?

(Jules Winnfield)

Tsk...

March is my favourite month... I actually have a week off from work and it's my biffday too.... would have been very convenient to have a Meet then..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Suit yourself - I'll go on my own (like on the Oxford meet by the looks of it!). I don't mind being Billy No Mates. :)

Just remembered I have a half sister somewhere in Essex. Maybe Essex would be good - never been there or Fort wherever it is.

Thought we were going to Manchester anyway :confused:

Tsk...

March is my favourite month... I actually have a week off from work and it's my biffday too.... would have been very convenient to have a Meet then..

My birthday is in April. When's Easter anyway? Do we avoid that as hotel prices go up like when you book abroad? or doesn't it matter in Essex/Fort thingy?

Parents going to Aussie for 3 weeks in March so I have to dogsit - unless I bring dog.

My birthday is in April. When's Easter anyway? Do we avoid that as hotel prices go up like when you book abroad? or doesn't it matter in Essex/Fort thingy? Probably not in Essex as it's not exactly a tourist attraction...:rolleyes: Fort William on the other hand is...

Parents going to Aussie for 3 weeks in March so I have to dogsit - unless I bring dog.

Perhaps we can do Manchester in March on my week off so I have time to travel etc and Essex in April ..... Finances willing that is...;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Tsk...

A week long CAG Meet?? :eek:

...Now there's a thought!!! :D

...Maybe Essex would be good - never been there.
Essex is closed on Tuesdays + Thursdays + is only half day open every 3rd week of the month on a Wednesday.

...Think Gorton, but without flocks of shepherds + bus shelters with glass in them. ;)

Thought we were going to Manchester anyway
I know it's a strange concept for a woman, but have U NEVER heard of multi-tasking Jan4a?? :confused:

...When's Easter anyway?
Next Year...apparently. :p

(Jules Winnfield)

+ bus shelters with glass in them.

Real glass? Posh then. :)

I know it's a strange concept for a woman, but have U NEVER heard of multi-tasking Jan4a?? :confused:

Multi tasking? Is that like where you drive and read directions at same time so you arrive for meets on time? :D

Multi tasking? Is that like where you drive and read directions at same time so you arrive for meets on time?

Yep...That's it Jan4a. ;)

I timed the run up to Leeds especially to arrive for the following special request...

OK, well whoever wants to can meet up at the hotel around 8 ish...

...I was there. :Cry:

:p:D

(Jules Winnfield)

don't remember you mentioning it on the night...
I am too diplomatic + polite for my own good sometimes. :oops:

...+ sometimes I'm NOT. ;)

Soooo are ya gonna buy all those risqué negatives off me then or what! :p

... obviously all my fault
Well der...U are a woman ain't ya? :rolleyes::p

(Jules Winnfield)