claim started ::::: SETTLED IN FULL::::::::

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1900 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

letter sent to barclays on thurs 9th feb (letter from libary copied and pasted) claim amount 200

also sent one to woolwich which is part of barclays and i am claiming around 1000 from them

as im new to this website would like to thank whoever set up the steps to follow as i think is going to help me a great lot

tony

tranmere

just recieved letters from woolwich and barclays the same day

in basic both letters say they are sorry that i am dissatisfied about level of service and they both aim to resolve this matter by the 10th of march (both banks)

so now i start step 5

Good.

On the basis that they are different calims, please would you start a Woolwich thread in Other Institutions please.

It will be easier to keep track of for us and for all your happy readers.

just opened another letter recieved today from the woolwich see below

in order to investigate this matter further we would require you to send in all documents you have highlighting the charges you wish us to re-imburse

once we have recieved this documentation we can continue with our investigation .

in the mean time if your unhappy with any aspects of my response please contact me on 01225477032

joyce bell

case manager

woolwich telephony customer relations team

anyone with any advice please :?:

Good.

On the basis that they are different calims, please would you start a Woolwich thread in Other Institutions please.

It will be easier to keep track of for us and for all your happy readers.

no probs started new thread for woolwich

just recieved letters from woolwich and barclays the same day

in basic both letters say they are sorry that i am dissatisfied about level of service and they both aim to resolve this matter by the 10th of march (both banks)

so now i start step 5

Whats step 5?

I'm in the process of claiming with Woolwich but they handed it over to Barclays who promised to respond by 28th Febuary.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

i have been away all week so got back to find a lwetter from barclays which in short said

when you opened your acount you signed to say you understood the terms and conditions, these terms and conditions clearly explain your obligations to us and our obligations to you.

putting the above aside, as a gesture of good will i confirm your account will be refunded with all your charges to date amounting to £185 within the next 7 days :D:D:D

tony

putting the above aside, as a gesture of good will i confirm your account will be refunded with all your charges to date amounting to £185 within the next 7 days :D:D:D

tony

You said they owed you £2000

So hang on. are you saying that your claim against Barlcays is now resolved?

Please start your own thread. Don't hijack other people's threads

• 7 months later...

hello everyone!

I have sent my fisrt letter since the 15th september 2006 and i still have no reply from my bank! I have send it as a special delivery so i know they have receive the letter, what can i do next? is it ok to send letter2?

Laurence

hello everyone!

I have sent my first letter since the 15th september 2006 and i still have no reply from my bank! I have send it as a special delivery so i know they have receive the letter, what can i do next? is it ok to send letter2?

Laurence

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1900 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks