Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

for reference sake - stat interest from 22nd oct 2008 until 15th sept 2010 is £230.76

Original amount £1504.04, 8% of that is £120.32, divide by 365, £0.33, multiply by 700 days - £230.76 rising by 33p per day until settled.

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"SHOUT" i will, you know i won't be able to resist it.

just read your emails and in all fairness i "CONCUR"

cab

Well even this now could all be over I shall still be hanging around here its like a habit I cant kick and if im not on CAG just drop me an email as they come directly to my mobile anyhow ;)

As for concurring I do too unfortunately :lol: Should be able to claim compensation for ill health and too much wine drinking haha

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

got to bogoff to east midlands now "if ya still up in about 2 hours" cee ya later

cab

I may possibly be :) safe trip :wave:

Well even this now could all be over I shall still be hanging around here its like a habit I cant kick and if im not on CAG just drop me an email as they come directly to my mobile anyhow ;)

As for concurring I do too unfortunately :lol: Should be able to claim compensation for ill health and too much wine drinking haha

lets just hope it is genuine and not a farce about, then again it is in writting. a bit tough to deny. its kind of not admitting you win, (yeah right) but more of a "we give in" i think welscum are very familiar with this forum and realise they are stuffed, because people like you and the rest of us on cag, are not taking there cr@p and are standing firm right up to the end. but (theres always a but) i personally think you maybe slightly short changing yourself, look at the £1504.04, +8% and what you have paid in total ??????

cab

lets just hope it is genuine and not a farce about, then again it is in writting. a bit tough to deny. its kind of not admitting you win, (yeah right) but more of a "we give in" i think welscum are very familiar with this forum and realise they are stuffed, because people like you and the rest of us on cag, are not taking there cr@p and are standing firm right up to the end. but (theres always a but) i personally think you maybe slightly short changing yourself, look at the £1504.04, +8% and what you have paid in total ??????

cab

The £1504.04 is what was paid on the agreements

response printed and ready to go to post office tomorrow morning :)

Excellent, fingers crossed they do the decent thing, it'll certainly be well overdue! x

they have asked for a suggestion and I have offered one not alot else I can do :)

...and a very fair one at that! If they refuse such a fair offer you can bring it to the court's attention later on to further compound your claim of unfairness ;-)

absolutely :)

well, between you and wannabe. Mr P is going to have one serious headache free-mad-smileys-121.gif

cab

:D

Offer to settle sent first recorded this morning.....

Received directions today too...

Trial set for January

received a post card from TLG today asking to call a number with the same reference as their letter dated 3rd sept so they are chasing this account again!

Standard disclosure has been sent.

Received Trial date today....this will all be over one way or another by 15th January at the latest :)

Received letter today dated 23rd sept from howard cohen outlining that i havent contacted tlg to pay the outstanding balance of £11,668.11 and full payment is expected by 30th sept to stop further action! letter for them coming right up!

Hi, i am new to this sort thing.

I took out a loan with welcome finance in 2008 I got 6 months behind with my payments and decided to call them up and ask them to freeze the intrest as by the time they added charges like making phone calls this was making the loan get out of control, they had agreed do this, at the same time i agreed to pay back £215.00 a month so that i can get up to date with the loan and finish it within the contracted time. In the last two weeks i received a statement from them stating the closing balance was £2084.70, its states that amount on the statement.

Anyway i Called them up today (28/09/10) and asked them for an settlement figure, i was shocked when they told me the figure is £2,824 and a few pence, i stated the figure on the statement but the adviser said i was in arrears of £1,500. I told them that because it did not show that on my statement it was false accounting and that if i did owe the £1,500 they had hidden that from me as i was not made aware of that,

he told me to make an complaint to their head office to which i am.

Having read the post on this website and others on all the trouble welcombe finance have caused I would like to gather everyones story about their problems with this cowboy firm, if you have any please email me, i will gather all emails and pass them on to the relevant people to hammer these people, Lets start fighting back, Thankyou

Hi Mark welcome to CAG

Firstly you need to start your own thread HERE scroll to post new thread and copy and paste everything you have said here into it that way many more people will see it and be able to offer help rather than it being lost amongst my ramblings here :)

Well......disclosure was due to be exchanged by 4pm today...........

it's 4.11pm and im still waiting....

nothing received today!

SD arrived.....very late!

Now waiting on 25th for witness evidence which again will no doubt be late!

Can anyone help? Is there a fee to submit N242a? I cant find one but wanted to be sure....

scrap the last question :)

Witness evidence to be exchanged by 4pm tomorrow, our side sent Thursday 1st class, will see if this is late as everything else has been. Thats everything bar the hearing fee then :) until 5 days before when court bundle needs to be done!