Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not according to the unless order which states 4pm on 25th otherwise claimant can apply for judgement cant remember exact wording but what I sent to you in email before anyway (ill get it and add it in here once kids in bed)

Unless order states:

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. Unless the Defendant(s) do by 4.00pm on the 25th August 2010 file with the court a properly completed Allocation Questionnaire, his/her/their defence (and counterclaim) be struck out without further order and the claimant be at liberty to apply for judgement.

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

nothing in post today

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

6hrs 40mins...............

I can't bear the suspense! You were the first thing I thought of when I opened my eyes this morning happy-wink-001.gifhomedonkey.png

I know for a fact Mr P got post yesterday and I am so hoping he is too busy pooing his pants to remember to file a silly little AQ!

lol-031.gifhomedonkey.png

Postman just came.......

NOTHING!

(well hubbys gcse results :D )

Although im now thinking as it specifically says 'file with the court' they wont send me one and they probably sent it to the wrong one deliberately!

Postman just came.......

NOTHING!

(well hubbys gcse results :D )

Although im now thinking as it specifically says 'file with the court' they wont send me one and they probably sent it to the wrong one deliberately!

Don't worry yourself unnecessarily, they sent me a copy of mine so there's no reason to think they wouldn't send you one x

Tedstyler won!!!!!!! free-happy-smileys-346.gif

OMFG yayyy!!! no wonder they been so slack!!! x

Welcome have been found to have committed an unlawful repossession and they gotta pay!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone lend me that judge lolol x

Don't worry yourself unnecessarily, they sent me a copy of mine so there's no reason to think they wouldn't send you one x

Im not overly bothered :) I may leave it until friday and go to the local one just in case and take judgement form with me ;)

Well nothing recieved by me yesterday and given the court closes at 1pm its unlikely they received anything either, im going to call the court that deals with the admin (where aq 'should' be sent) around 10am and see if they have received anything (im thinking not as they sent their late defence to the local one) and toddle over with judgement form if they havent, I dont see why they should be allowed to continually flout the orders given by the court! Its perfectly obvious on all orders and correspondance what address the information needs to go to! I have the serious hump over this! :mad:

I think they've just given up the will to live now! There's no fight in them, it's quite pathetic. Yesterday's victory was unbelievably important, they were actually found to have carried out an unlawful repossession and they agreed they did. This can only strengthen everyone's case from here on forward ;-) They're on a massive downhill cascade now and it couldn't have happened to a nicer lot!!

Mr P's credibility is now totally shattered as he's officially a laughing stock and Mr M's efforts have also now led to a massive failing; the non-compliance department has cracked under consumer pressure! Fabulous work!! free-random-smileys-161.gif

Keep up the pressure mate, you're doing a wonderful job. An inspiration to us all free-random-smileys-267.gif

I think they've just given up the will to live now! There's no fight in them, it's quite pathetic. Yesterday's victory was unbelievably important, they were actually found to have carried out an unlawful repossession and they agreed they did. This can only strengthen everyone's case from here on forward ;-) They're on a massive downhill cascade now and it couldn't have happened to a nicer lot!!

Mr P's credibility is now totally shattered as he's officially a laughing stock and Mr M's efforts have also now led to a massive failing; the non-compliance department has cracked under consumer pressure! Fabulous work!! free-random-smileys-161.gif

Keep up the pressure mate, you're doing a wonderful job. An inspiration to us all free-random-smileys-267.gif

Absolutely!! Im so pleased for tedstyler!!

I think its about time they just wave the white flag and save themselves the embarrassment!!

No wonder Mr P booked a holiday, he knew what was coming!!

Nearly 10am :D Will update soon as Ive called them but now I need a cup of tea in my 'welcome' mug ;)

Back soon :D

P.s edited my costs summary to include aq fee and the time it took me to research and complete it :)

Absolutely!! Im so pleased for tedstyler!!

I think its about time they just wave the white flag and save themselves the embarrassment!!

No wonder Mr P booked a holiday, he knew what was coming!!

Nearly 10am :D Will update soon as Ive called them but now I need a cup of tea in my 'welcome' mug ;)

Back soon :D

P.s edited my costs summary to include aq fee and the time it took me to research and complete it :)

I just know today is going to be a good day :-D

Enjoy your tea and hurry up back!! x x x

I just know today is going to be a good day :-D

Enjoy your tea and hurry up back!! x x x

:mad: it appears no one is working at the court today NO ONE is answering ANY line :mad: Will keep trying!

This is terrible! I've had to resort to housework to abate the suspense!! free-scared-smileys-265.gif

Im going to make the rolls for party this afternoon whilst Mr 'who has more patience than me' beyond continues to call them :lol:

Its ringing and then going to answerphone :mad:Desk is only open until 1pm so its starting to cut it fine if i need to go over there:mad:

:(:mad:

Still cant get through.....

Postman has been.....

NOTHING!!!!!

The court received it yesterday!