Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah that'sQUOTE]

would like to try and settle, would like a stay, would like mediation, only witness Mr P

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

no news from court as yet so will give them a call in next couple of days

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

no news from court as yet so will give them a call in next couple of days

"typical"

i did send you an email other day i shall re send shortly.

looks like legal aid is going to be hard to achieve, not because i don't qualify its because a lot of solicitor firms are loosing the franchise due to cut backs.

cab

"typical"

i did send you an email other day i shall re send shortly.

looks like legal aid is going to be hard to achieve, not because i don't qualify its because a lot of solicitor firms are loosing the franchise due to cut backs.

cab

Ok ill await with interest :)

Oh FGS!! How do they expect people to do these things! If your entitled then access to it shouldnt be a problem, in my opinion!

read and replied :)

Im sick of things 'stinking' and im more than fed up of telling people how to do their jobs! aarrggghhh

anyhoo hope all is well with you :)

ive posted on my other thread in welcome forum today too if you want a look :)

read and replied :)

Im sick of things 'stinking' and im more than fed up of telling people how to do their jobs! aarrggghhh

anyhoo hope all is well with you :)

ive posted on my other thread in welcome forum today too if you want a look :)

"LINK" please

"LINK" please

HERE

So you're just awaiting your trial date now then?

If the court ever get round to it they'll send you a notice of allocation and directions to follow before the trial. The whole thing will probably take months yet so you've got plenty of time to prepare!! I suspect the next thing you'll have to do will be to send your standard disclosure by list, this'll be a list of all the documents you wish to rely on at trial. If you want my advice, I'd say to spend a long time making sure you put in every document and letter you have even ones that seem irrelevant because you never know what might be useful later on down the line!

You won't have to pay anything until about a month before the trial when you'll have to pay to file your pre trial check list and the hearing fee which will be £600 in total.

As for me, I've just flown by the seat of my pants, got lucky and had welcome do the majority of incriminating themselves lol!! But if I had to do it all again knowing what I know now I'd spend a lot more time planning ahead and preparing for every eventuality :madgrin:

So you're just awaiting your trial date now then?

If the court ever get round to it they'll send you a notice of allocation and directions to follow before the trial. The whole thing will probably take months yet so you've got plenty of time to prepare!! I suspect the next thing you'll have to do will be to send your standard disclosure by list, this'll be a list of all the documents you wish to rely on at trial. If you want my advice, I'd say to spend a long time making sure you put in every document and letter you have even ones that seem irrelevant because you never know what might be useful later on down the line!

You won't have to pay anything until about a month before the trial when you'll have to pay to file your pre trial check list and the hearing fee which will be £600 in total.

As for me, I've just flown by the seat of my pants, got lucky and had welcome do the majority of incriminating themselves lol!! But if I had to do it all again knowing what I know now I'd spend a lot more time planning ahead and preparing for every eventuality :madgrin:

Yep as far as I know purely awaiting info from the court :) eekk at £600 :lol: You have been very lucky indeed both with them incriminating themselves and your court being useful rather than useless ;) Not long for you now!!! Im in the process of building a website and then im back to my 'little' black folder to decide what exactly it is I want to use :)

Yep as far as I know purely awaiting info from the court :) eekk at £600 :lol: You have been very lucky indeed both with them incriminating themselves and your court being useful rather than useless ;) Not long for you now!!! Im in the process of building a website and then im back to my 'little' black folder to decide what exactly it is I want to use :)

I wouldn't go that far! My court have committed their fair share of screw ups too :|

I can't believe it's only the day after tomorrow, I've got no nails left!!

:jaw:

I wouldn't go that far! My court have committed their fair share of screw ups too :|

I can't believe it's only the day after tomorrow, I've got no nails left!!

:jaw:

Admittedly but one huge one that was eventually in your favour lol

I havent for you! I gave you my new number didnt I so I expect a call or text asap after proceedings lol

Yes I have both your numbers and you will both be the first to know anything!!

I suppose it's not so bad because the worst that can happen is that the sj app. gets dismissed and we continue to trial where I would get to sling more mud! Obviously I would like it to be over asap but if I have to go to trial then I probably won't be too disappointed lol!! After all, if I then get the opportunity to subpoena recovery agents from 2 repo companies and watch welcome defend a secret commission sheet and a default notice served after repo showing arrears accrued after termination it can't be that bad can it?? :lol:

I didnt get the last few responses to this grrr why am i not getting notifications even when ive been back on!!!! :evil:

anyhoo we have a development, in my fury the other day at receiving a letter from TLG I failed to notice it wasnt for the other account its for THIS one demanding payment of £11668.11 by 10th Sept!

Are they 'supposed' to pass accounts over when they are subject to litigation proceedings because I thought they werent?!

Edited by beyondhope

It's a good job you missed the last few posts, it was only me hijacking lol!

:focus:

They put in their statement of case that it was wholly irrelevant as they could pursue the amount until they were ordered not to!! But we all know what massive liars they are :mad2:

I love a bit of hijacking :lol:

Oh please! Well this threat o gram says:

to stop further action you must

pay the debt in full to

TLG

Crooks Land

Cleckheaton

or contact account manager on with reference to discuss options available to you

payment due no later than 10th sept

failure to pay may result in the following recovery action

1. we will consider taking further action if you do not pay this debt by the date specified above. which may incur extra collection charges that you could be liable for.

2. A debt collector may be instructed to visit your home to personally collect the debt.

***giro slip attached***

Im assuming this is the follow up of the default post termination we received :roll:

I think I'm missing something here, either that or my brain is still frazzled! Are you saying you have received another default notice??

I did post here coz it was you that laughed at my post termination default and told me to add it to my ammo pile :lol: its dated 2/8/10 AFTER defence filed :roll:

I did post here coz it was you that laughed at my post termination default and told me to add it to my ammo pile :lol: its dated 2/8/10 AFTER defence filed :roll:

I'm just half watching Men in Black and I think someone has got me with the flashy thing lol!

Hang on let me check back.... my poor brain, it really is threatening to quit!

I'm just half watching Men in Black and I think someone has got me with the flashy thing lol!

Hang on let me check back.... my poor brain, it really is threatening to quit!

:lol: flashy thing im watching gavin and stacey i loves it i do lol

just your bog standard default i thought it looked different but its identical just different figures on it, dont quit on me now wannabe's brain! so i guess essentially my account has been terminated twice now once by default then termination and once by default and full balance demand :lol: