Have you recieved a Cataloge Customer Survey

bach
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone received a Customer Satifaction Survey from J D Williams Cataloges (Simple Be, etc)

Questions like you income bracket, what sort of residence you live in ,who else lives in your home, YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION. etc etc.

Firstly, the amount of questions on the survey is outrageous

12 pages of A4 questions. Had it have been 5 questions with five alternatives to tick they may well of had a response from me.

I am not prepared to answer any of these questions as it is an intrusion into my personal like. Furthermore it has absolutely little to do with customer satisfaction; it is primarily intended for financial gain.

The prize offered for the millions that will return this survey is patetic.

And if anyone thinks I can spare 30min to complete the form they are in cuckoo land.

I ask the question although they say, all information is not disclosed to any one else, how do we know if someone could use this info to sell to the other research Companys who make a living from this kind of information.

Does anyone feel the same as me

Regards Lynn

12 Pages of A4, Damm I would need to do that in 2 parts as my Shredder only takes 6 pages at a time..:p:D.

My Income , NIL My Residence - Large Cardboard Box, Few Mice Live here too and Im Skint..lol

My Suggestion is to Bin It..

You will have Guessed who I am Lynn.. lol

Hope you are keeping well and behaving, well at least trying to behave..lol

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Hiya,

Yes, I did do just that in the end, with a very sarcy letter.:D If I get a reply Ill post it up.

Looks like I was the only one who has received this survey!!:eek:

Regards Lynn

No I got one just shredded it and made a fire brick with it.

dpick

Can you post up the recipe / Instructions to make fire brick?, I shread loads of stuff daily (Mainly Bills..lol) , I have coal fire so could make some savings on fuel this winter..

Ian

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

I ask the question although they say, all information is not disclosed to any one else, how do we know if someone could use this info to sell to the other research Companys who make a living from this kind of information.

They may or may not, however they will share it with other companies operated under the JD Williams umbrella.

About ten years ago, as an excercise, I filled in one of these questionnaires with a false name and details (except address), just to see what came back.

Nothing for the first three months, but then the avalanche started, anything up to 5 or 6 a week, which gradually tailed off over the next 18 months and pretty well stopped after 3 years. Even now though, ten years later, I still get the occaisional one.

They may or may not, however they will share it with other companies operated under the JD Williams umbrella.

About ten years ago, as an excercise, I filled in one of these questionnaires with a false name and details (except address), just to see what came back.

Nothing for the first three months, but then the avalanche started, anything up to 5 or 6 a week, which gradually tailed off over the next 18 months and pretty well stopped after 3 years. Even now though, ten years later, I still get the occaisional one.

Now what if my home address was to get muddled up with that of a DCA..lol :eek: