Farnsworth's v Nationwide ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Now for the worst bit - the waiting game. After 2-3 weeks you can establish your account checking addiction. :p

In the meantime, start reading!!!

They may or may not enter a defence. If they do and they haven't coughed up, the next mailing from the court will be an Allocation Questionnaire. So start off by reading this: Allocation Questionnaires - A guide to completion

Also, familiarise yourself with the Basic Court Bundle - just in case ;)

Good luck

K.:)

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck

Send them another letter reminding them that your account is closed and that you'd like a cheque. It may seem obvious to you and I, but its not unheard of for them to pay into closed accounts.

K.:)

Kelly

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck

Okey-doke. Sounds like a good idea. And it will make us sound confident..!!!!

Absolutely!! ;)

K. :)

Kelly

Letter Templates

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a new member and just wanted to say that I have had that first reply and after reading all the comments I think i am tempted to use one of these organisations that do it for you, I know they charge but after all I will be getting money back which I never expected, what do you think?

From atop

I can't seem to change the title to ***WON*** ???
PM a Moderator/Site Helper!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

ATOP - DON'T..!!!! Do it yourself. I've not looked into one of these "we'll do it for you companies" but they look like your typical ambulance chasers. There's absolutely nothing to it - just follow the rules laid down and the cash will come back to you. It took me a while - but that was partially down to us being skeptical, partially down to us being lazy but mostly down to us having a baby and then planning a wedding in New York. Had I been a little quicker I could have got more - but that statue of limitations appears to be 6-years and so that's as far back as we could claim.

Get your ar*e in gear and do it - that was my pep walk by the way..!

what do you think?
U will be wasting YOUR money.

Some firms don't give the level of service that U would expect them to + can leave YOUR Claim in a worse position than if U hadn't bothered with them in the first place!!!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)