Experian shows judgement ,i dont have

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, have just checked my Experian file and it states in financial links, that i have a joint judgement with my wife, but dosnt say who with.

Checked my wifes Experian and it states "joint judgement" in financially linked associates with myself by Barclays Woolwich, to which there has not been or there would be any reason for them to take a judgement on us.

The only thing i can think of is ,that we received a joint judgement from anglian water a couple of weeks ago, and Experian have sodded it up.

They tell me they cannot remove it untill investigated, but they do not seem to know where it has come from.

I asked for it to be removed whilst they investigated but they refused, is there anything i can do about this.

The Information Commissioner has advised that the cras are in fact data processors in their own right and joint data processors in any postings made by their "clients" As such they can no longer hide behind the "we cannot make changes without our clients permission" argument any more

Put your complaint in writing to Experian and demand that they remove the incorrect data immediately. ensure you send it recorded and obtain proof of posting and delivery

Contact the ICO and make a formal complaint

I sent a very strong email followed by a couple of calls , the people at the call centre dont seem to have a clue, i had an arguement over the phone with one of the girls,"she stated there was nothing they could do about it" and she hung up on me.

I called back asking to speak to a manager, and was told i would be called back on monday, as it was getting late on friday.

A manager called me back i explained the problem with the entry and her staff, she assured me if it was incorrect it would be withdrawn, i checked later in the day and it had gone.Steve