Leeds Christmas Meet - 20th November 2009 - 6 pm - Wetherspoons - North Concourse, Leeds City Station

hilaryfrances
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any good lookers goin?
Yes.

Has this turned into a girlie night out or what?
If U want to wear heels if U were to attend, I'm sure peeps won't judge U aa...It is a w/e after all. ;)

This sounds like one sexist thread to me!!!!!!!
Nah...Tis okay, but Birds have posted on it though. :-o

:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

I can't guarantee I could make 13th, so if 20th November is better for most peeps it may be better to leave it at that, and I might have to give this one a miss.:(

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Perhaps U could put the date that most peeps have opted for in the Thread Title caro? ;)

I'm certain that peeps will arrange other meets before Xmas that U could possibly attend.

:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

Ok, as I seem to be the only one who can't make it.....

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well, that's MY room + transport all booked.

...How are other peeps getting on with theirs?

• Haha 1

(Jules Winnfield)

Well seeing as it's in Leeds & I live in Morley; I can deffo say that I can go, & I can make the 20th!!

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well seeing as it's in Leeds & I live in Morley; I can deffo say that I can go, & I can make the 20th!!

Wayyyyy to go flower :D

Ermm Hils a Bloke thats organised :eek::rolleyes::p

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

If anyone don't mind sharing with an old Bat like me I could do with saving a few pennies :oops:...... specially as I'm hoping to do Oxford too... :D

Housetrained non smoker with own teeth and toothbrush... and total control of wind from both ends... :-o:p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Wayyyyy to go flower :D

Ermm Hils a Bloke thats organised :eek::rolleyes::p

???:confused:

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If anyone don't mind sharing with an old Bat like me I could do with saving a few pennies :oops:...... specially as I'm hoping to do Oxford too... :D

I think if you book in advance it is 39.00 :D

Housetrained non smoker with own teeth and toothbrush... and total control of wind from both ends... :-o:p

You carry corks with you :eek::p

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

You carry corks with you :eek::p

Of course... doesn't every lady??? Mind you I have to take them out of the bottles and drink all the stuff inside before I can use them but... que sera..;)

Thanks for the info... I'll look into it ... bit worried about booking too soon in case everyone changes their mind an I'm stuck in Leeds with no-one to talk to except MTM...:-o:p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Of course... doesn't every lady??? Mind you I have to take them out of the bottles and drink all the stuff inside before I can use them but... que sera..;)

:D:D

Thanks for the info... I'll look into it ... bit worried about booking too soon in case everyone changes their mind an I'm stuck in Leeds with no-one to talk to except MTM...:-o:p

:lol::lol::lol:

A-Z Index

Train Tickets Booked...:eek:

:eek:

I will deffo be there :D

Someone want to start making a list of names who is going :rolleyes::D

A-Z Index

Could be the start of a beautiful friendship........:eek::D

I'm definately going, I'm just a few miles down the road.

• Haha 1

List Time???

Deffos..

Me avatar246826_12.gif Jan4aavatar258691_1.gif Ell-enn avatar181312_14.gif???

Battyavatar27136_2.gifTermi.. :-D

Tillyavatar147368_59.gif Jade avatar159317_60.gif Hanbag fulla vodka_compare.jpg

Maggieavatar250708_6.gif MTMavatar100464_2.gif Angryandy avatar235837_1.gif ????

Edited by Spamalot
Adding Peeps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]