Newcastle Meet Xmas Time????

Mr Worried
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5336 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

maybe but would depend on work as am temping at moment. am close to Stalybridge (near Manchester) which is on Newcastle line so could get there OK.

Hi it doesent have to be Newcastle you know, like I said any suggestions it can be more central Northe if you wish , lets see how many people are interested.

Cheers

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

have heard nightlife is good in Newcastle though and haven't been there yet!

I believe it is, however me being the wrong side of 35 I have not been there for about 10 yr, always willing to return though!!!!

Mr W

mmm what about weather? Remember people couldn't get to Newcastle last year when it snowed and we are talking December.

Phew the weather ahhh, same as anywhere really, like I said lets wait for a week and see who else is interested and we shall decide, speak soon away to footie .

Mr W

I'm the wrong side of 45 as well but have been to Newcastle a long time ago, enjoyed it there.

Depends on when it is if I can make it, can we have it mid November... I am tied up almost every weekend in October and a couple in December.

Think I will fly up if it is arranged, getting used to short haul hops now! Gatwick airport being a 20 minute drive from where I am. If I can't get good flight price there is always good old National Express.

I'm the wrong side of 45 as well but have been to Newcastle a long time ago, enjoyed it there.

Depends on when it is if I can make it, can we have it mid November... I am tied up almost every weekend in October and a couple in December.

Think I will fly up if it is arranged, getting used to short haul hops now! Gatwick airport being a 20 minute drive from where I am. If I can't get good flight price there is always good old National Express.

Hi Silly

Would you really travel that far?

Mr W

Depends on the timing and the date... I might think twice if the cost of getting there is over £30 each way, I can get to Ireland for that. After all I have been to Wales and Birmingham on CAG meets before now.

Ah ok then, well like i've previously said we shall wait to see how many people are interested then we willl decide a place and venue.

Cheers

Mr W

I could be interested but it will depend on the date more than anything... I work every Saturday :(

Like to meet up with me mate Maggie though so put me down as a maybe..:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Not too fussy about dates, but could I throw Leeds into the hat as I would definately be able to meet there, although tbh I don't know what the night-life is like!

It would be great to meet my virtual friends, Spammie, put faces to names, looking forward to it :)

Are we happy with a Leeds meet? Maybe think about dates if so, Saturday 5th December, anyone any probs? Me personally I can do any dates so it can be shifted around hopefully to suit everyone.

Does anyone have any ideas about the best place in Leeds for everyone to meet up?

Leeds fine by me. and I can do any dates. did someone ask for mid November though?

Sorry, don't know about venues - initially meet somewhere near the train station maybe?

Jan

Hi

I can do any Saturday in December, so if we can all agree soon then we can fix a place to stay etc, no doubt them in the area will have a few idea's.

Cheers

Mr W