Interesting:

Spiceskull
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Would you believe it so far 3 people have purchased from him.

This person should be named and shamed if it were possible.

I'm all up for making a few quid on the side but that is just way below the belt in my opinon.

Strange follow up:

I just tried to 'ask seller a question' and eBay kicked me out saying that I have used up my 'contact seller email allowance' for the day. Considering that this would have been my first such email for a couple of weeks, I can only assume that my daily limit has been set at zero...

Alternatively, there could be a block on contacting this joker...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Anyone wants to phrase the question? I feel I may get ever so slightly rude...

This was the question I wanted to ask:

What, exactly, is it that you are selling?

There are pressure groups and forums, that are providing any information you are selling, for free.

Additionally, any and all information that you may be selling is available to all UK citizens, as a statutory right, and at no cost.

My suggestion is that you remove this 'item' promptly. I can imagine that in a short time you will be subject to a lot of harrassment, and that there will be requests for the item to be removed anyway.

Regards,

Adam.

Cheers - that is assuming that you can contact the seller in a way that I couldn't...

If you fail, let me know and I will report it to eBay - and point them in the direction of BAG...

Lets hope when the auction was listed the box to display questions was ticked.

May be worth putting the BAG web address within your question as well, assuming the question will be displayed as part of the listing.

Might just generate some additional traffic.

They aren't selling the link (as far as I know) - the URL just points to the item in question...and obviously the seller...

.....and if by some miracle bookworm you can get his/her IP address (don't know how, but someone will) maybe we can block him/her from this site and name and shame him/her in to the bargain!! :twisted:

Halifax - DPA sent 03/03/06.

Prelim Letter - Sent 27/03/06 ignored.

LBA sent 10/04/06 - Ignored

Moneyclaim filed - 26.04.06

Acknowledgement received 3rd May. Halifax state they intend to defend.

Halifax Settled in Full - 17 May 2006

If you've found this post helpful, I would be grateful if you could click on the 'Scales of Justice' button in the top right corner of this post.

If you report to Ebay, they will remove him. They're very keen on keeping the crooks out.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Let me see now:

I found this link, and posted to the group at 15:41.

It is now 17:11, action has been taken, and it appears that further breaches have been prevented...

That is FAST FAST FAST work. Can we give the banks any advice on speeding up their processes...?

You would think these guys would be smarter than to nick the material from a website one of whose objectives is to encourage people to assert their rights through the courts if necessary.

It's a bit like staging an armed robbery in a gun shop.

Let me see now:

I found this link, and posted to the group at 15:41.

It is now 17:11, action has been taken, and it appears that further breaches have been prevented...

That is FAST FAST FAST work. Can we give the banks any advice on speeding up their processes...?

How so? The link still works for me???

Guest stephen

Dave,

Send him a nice email; say if he does not refund the money to people who have paid that you will start legal proceedings against him.

I Put an add on ebay last week offering the information for free.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/How-to-reclaim-your-bank-charges_W0QQitemZ9116308426QQcategoryZ617QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The easiest way to deal with it is to purchase and then to give him negative feedback but this website address in your comments. This way anyone who thinks about it will check his feedback, see the comments and then come here.

Of course he will negative feedback for not paying but there you are.

You realise that he is probably one of our registered users.

I know that somewhere in the eBay Ts & Cs it does say something along the lines of "...you do declare that you have a legal right to sell your item..." or something like that. I think that copyrighted material does not allow for the sale...

BTW - which one of you guys is a copyright lawyer then?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks