Capital (one) Justice

johnerog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cap One have responded to my request for costs with a schedule of their own costs. £425 + VAT

May as well set the ground rules; first to blink. I am going to tell them to get stuffed ( Metaphorically speaking) and i'll se them in court tomorrow.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chancers! Unbelievable cheek. Ask them to itemise it.

Can you post a functioning email for capone. Might be useful. Ta.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

They have itemised it.

Wendy Starr and Adam Berman earn £110 per hour but their poor counsel only earns £95.

All this plus VAT trouble is there is no VAT number on the claim. Also strangely, they claim for letters and telephone attendances (sic) on claimant. I have never spoken to anybody from cap one on the phone. Impossible I don't speak vulture.

Buckling already...

£75 Via CHAPS straight into an account of your designation. Then you'll vacate but let them know it's not the end of the matter!

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Just picked up your thread from lexis' link, johnerog.

Cheeky B's!

I would suggest another email stipulating that you will only vacate the hearing tomorrow on receiving their confirmation of the following conditions:

1. They agree to pay the schedule of costs that you submitted to them by personal cheque to you by 4 November 2009 (or by chaps as EIE suggests if you trust them with your acc. details!)

2. They agree to withstand their own cost in connection with this application & will not seek to pursue further.

3. They confirm by fax today that they have no copy of your agreement, that the debt is therefore legally unenforceable & legal action will not be taken in an attempt to enforce it.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Just picked up your thread from lexis' link, johnerog.

Cheeky B's!

I would suggest another email stipulating that you will only vacate the hearing tomorrow on receiving their confirmation of the following conditions:

1. They agree to pay the schedule of costs that you submitted to them by personal cheque to you by 4 November 2009 (or by chaps as EIE suggests if you trust them with your acc. details!)

2. They agree to withstand their own cost in connection with this application & will not seek to pursue further.

3. They confirm by fax today that they have no copy of your agreement, that the debt is therefore legally unenforceable & legal (or any other) action will not be taken in an attempt to enforce it (by them or any other parties.

Could the red bits be added in to try and get them to basically agree the debt is null and void?

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Hello All

May I say first and foremost thank you all for your support. I think all the genuine users of this site realise how much that support means.

As we stand Cap One have offered to pay £75 court costs but not my expenses of £20. I have refused their offer. I want to set the ground rules.

Once this is settled I will be starting chapter 2. Recovery of charges and interest and I want them to take me seriously, £20 may not seem much but if it is important to Cap One then its important to me.

If I turn up in court tomorrow with my offer that Cap one have turned down for the sake of twenty pounds I don't think any Judge will be impressed; particularly as £20 is a quarter of my weekly income

Just in!!!!!!

That nice mr Berman is taking instructions and will get back to me before 2pm.

That nice mr Berman has been back in touch to say the following:

1. They agree to pay my court fee of £75.

2. They agree to pay my expenses of £20.

3. They will send me a cheque for £95 within 21 days.

Chalk up first chapter to CAG. £25 on the way as soon as I get the cheq.

Chapter 2 will start tomorrow after the hangover has abated.( maybe thursday)

I'm of to the court soon to take a copy their offer, the e-mail is time and date marked so they will know that it was Cap One delaying not me. (if they care.

1. They agree to pay my court fee of £75.

2. They agree to pay my expenses of £20.

3. They will send me a cheque for £95 within 21 days.

Chalk up first chapter to CAG. £25 on the way as soon as I get the cheq.

Chapter 2 will start tomorrow after the hangover has abated.( maybe thursday)

I'm of to the court soon to take a copy their offer, the e-mail is time and date marked so they will know that it was Cap One delaying not me. (if they care.

Well done John :-D

S.

Result!

Looking forward to part two!

Well done John. An inspiration to those who follow in your trail.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

A very juvenile diversion I know...

If you go here

Yahoo! UK & Ireland

There's a flash add for capital one which doesn't work!

Think. Everytime it's clicked yahoo charge Cap One! Get clicking folks. All that comes up is this!

http://m.uk.yahoo.com/undefined

;)

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Well thanks for that, but my inspiration has been Messrs Walton and Sparkie.

They got knocked back so many times yet kept going.

Today my trail will lead to the pub!!

Thanks to all; everything done has been done thru CAG, Any body know anything about section 142. Is that a N244 I see before me???

Well done keep us posted. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Excellent john, first round to you! :)

A very juvenile diversion I know...

If you go here

Yahoo! UK & Ireland

There's a flash add for capital one which doesn't work!

Think. Everytime it's clicked yahoo charge Cap One! Get clicking folks. All that comes up is this!

http://m.uk.yahoo.com/undefined

;)

:D:-D EIE

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Sorry John we posted at the same time so missed your question. If the Claimant cannot produce a credit agreement in the prescribed form signed in the prescribed manner by Debtor and Creditor, the court is precluded from making an enforcement order under s127 (3) Consumer Credit Act 1974 and it is requested that the court use its powers under section 142 Consumer Credit Act 1974 to declare the agreement unenforceable and strike out the Claimants case accordingly.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers