Your going to hate me!!!!

tj29
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Please let me start by apologising. You have probably seen this request millions of times!!!

I am currently paying a company to see if I can write off my Loan with Northern Rock, which has taken a year so far.

However, help and advise is needed on my Loan agreement with Barclays. I want to go through seeing if this is unenforceable as it is pre 2007.

Please please please could someone give me a stage by stage guide. Whats the 1st thing I need to send?

Many thanks and I really do apologise.

fire off a CCA request [use the search above in the blue bar]

just remember though even if it is unenforcable, it does not make the debt go away, an uneforcable CCA is not some magic bullet that wipes debt out

REGARDLESS to what these reclaim co's say.

also if you do some reading in the barclay forum, you'll see getting a CCA of of them is like pulling teeth...impoosible!

the more you read the stronger you become

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Many thanks for your replies. :)

I have just resigned from Barclays and realise it may take time but if it does not arrive then thats good news isnt it?

The company who is dealing with my northern rock agreement said that Barclays tend to charge a different rate to what they quote which is generally what alot of people are succeeding on.