What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being given a lecture.

On what Nystagmite?

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

On what Nystagmite?

Job stuff. Basically, I made a rant about how difficult it is to get a job and mentioned before that I'd been offered one, which unfortunately, won't work financially. I then get a lecture about how I should've taken that job. Anyone tried living on around £8k per year in London? Won't work I don't think.

Hands tied then. You have to do what is good for you not what others tell you is good for you.

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I beg to differ, there are lunar months :)

That's a Jewish or Hebrew calendar, also use by some astronomers, not use in the UK and definately not used in business. We use the gregorian calendar which has 12 months and 6 hours full stop.

Asthma very bad today, inhalers not helping so feeling very exhausted just from the cough cough cough and cant sleep with it. My own wheezing wakes me up and annoys me:madgrin:

Woke this morning annoyed with whoever was making all the noise in the night, was told by kids it was me coughing away.:roll:

Realising orange rep on this forum last posted 19/1 and despite all the complaint threads re them they have according to history been looking in on 20/5 or there abouts and not replied to one post?

Tells me they are scardey cats !!!!!!!! or worse still dont give a ****

xx

my bin being stollen again :yell: god help them if I get my hands on them. The council are saying it'll cost £30 to replace and they can't do anything. It was very well marked so no way a mistake. I've peeped over the walls that I can and can't see it. It was last week but as it's bin day again today I'm still seething and on the lookout for said thief.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

- People who bring up irrelevant stuff. How me not managing at work is relevant to me wanting to go on holiday, I'll never know...

- The way some (not here) message boards have gone lately, what with all the arguing and all the "my opinion is more important than yours".

The state of this country.

I had to load some equipment in London today. It took 50 minutes and the traffic warden says you can only load for 20 minutes, that i understand, but his attitude. IGNORANT.

Whilst loading i witnessed (again) somebody open up their cig packet, and throw the rubbish on the floor. IGNORANT.

I stopped and got my lunch ( £4 for a roll and packet of crisps ) in a BP garage at Hammersmith. After serving me i asked the attendant if he had any manners. IGNORANT.

After nearly running over countless people talking on their phone, IGNORANT, i eventually got home only to have to ask somebody to move, so i can get onto my drive. IGNORANT.

Im really, really beginning to despise this IGNORANT country. It never used to be like this.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

and breath TC.........

Got Debt problems?

Is it safe to come out yet? :peep::p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The state of this country.

I had to load some equipment in London today. It took 50 minutes and the traffic warden says you can only load for 20 minutes, that i understand, but his attitude. IGNORANT.

Whilst loading i witnessed (again) somebody open up their cig packet, and throw the rubbish on the floor. IGNORANT.

I stopped and got my lunch ( £4 for a roll and packet of crisps ) in a BP garage at Hammersmith. After serving me i asked the attendant if he had any manners. IGNORANT.

After nearly running over countless people talking on their phone, IGNORANT, i eventually got home only to have to ask somebody to move, so i can get onto my drive. IGNORANT.

Im really, really beginning to despise this IGNORANT country. It never used to be like this.

Isn't ignorance meant to be bliss? :bolt:

- People who bring up irrelevant stuff. How me not managing at work is relevant to me wanting to go on holiday, I'll never know...

- The way some (not here) message boards have gone lately, what with all the arguing and all the "my opinion is more important than yours".

You just carry on being you Nystagmite xx

Ignore those who just want to hurt they are not worth it and when they look in the mirror probably see they are a right lonely pra* xx

You will see yourself who appears to me a genuine nice person xx

Totally agree, Watching!!!

My profanity inducer today is mild by comparison, but annoying nonetheless.

Shopping online for a summer top. Found one I liked on "That's My Style". Clicked BUY. Clicked CHECKOUT. I was then put through about 20 screens of information gathering, culminating in a statement that searches would be done at credit reference agencies and may be used for debt collection purposes.

WTF???

I just wanted to BUY the blessed top, full payment, up front. I don't want credit. I don't want them to have all my life history.

Thankfully I hadn't put in payment details yet. They can stick their top!!!

This is how so many people get drawn into debt with firms like Next.....without even realising it's a credit agreement.

Rant over!!

:roll:

Elsa x

Elsa, I know the reaction, I object to the catalogue companies thinking that you will continue to purchase their stuff when you only want one item....

I had a run in with my ISP provider yesterday, and got a manager call back, the manager was really good and went out of his way to help resolve an issue, eventually concluding that I was correct in the first place - that their router was at fault! I how have new router set up, but their initial response led me to think they were not very efficient at dealing with issues - kept telling me to go to a website and log in when I couldn't get onto the internet!

However I rang my phone provider who made me a wonderful offer on home broadband and as my contract with ISP provider is up at the end of the month I will change over.... unless of course they can match the deal (which they say they are thinking about!).

trying to cancel my Sky subscription, took me 35min,

but you can have every thing with us cheaper than BT,

yes, but looking at complaints about them i am better off staying with BT

thats because you only get people compaining about bad things??

Yes and as these complaints are on Skys own Help page website

would Sky not be better having a Good review page

I have now canceled your subscription

Next

not quite the same but

I wanted an appointment at the Drs, we dont have any for oday phone in the morning,

pointed out i have phoned every morning for 4 days and there were no appointments

You can book one a fortnight in advance, I am Ill now! try tomorrow

can I have a compaint form, yes

turned out it was an infomation leaflet for the practice

on the back i noted

' How to make a complaint'

Have a quiet word with your Dr

can i have an appointment to have a quiet word with my DR. NO try tomorrow

I have not seen a Dr for 10 years so when i eventualy get told i have some illness that could have been prevented had i seen a DR i will sue the practice