Go Debt - help needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi postggi

I'm tugmistress's other half. Thanks for all the help you've given her on this just wish I'd found you earlier. Had a read through the links you put up and I was wondering although I have paid them as from what I've read it was for an unforceable/missold agreement could I claim this money back or is it too late now.

Thanks again

Stuart

my own opinion would be to leave well alone on that score

at the end of the day you did have use of the finance agreement and a court may well not be to pleased if you go down that road.

its called unjust enrichment

just be satisfied you are getteing rid of a mile stone around your neck and put it down to life lessons.

i dont blame you for wanting to get your money back as from the beggining they were conning you.

keep me informed

regards

OK letter received this morning from Go Debt --

Dear Mrs XXXX

ref direct auto financial services ltd - £1281.28

Thank you for your letter of 12th August 2009.

We do not agree with your view and believe your account is enforceable.

Yours Sincerely

Carwin Humphries

What's next please?

Not Unexpected

Thats Just A Template Reply

You Need Now To Write Again By Recorded Delievery

Ask Them To Clarify Why They Consider The Account Enforceable

AND TO COUNTER THE POINTS RAISED IN LAW

Remind Them Until They Comply The Account Is Still In Dispute

Request A Reply With In 14 Days Or You Will Be Handing The File Over To Stephensons Solicitors To Act On Your Behalf

No Panic

This Is Normal

YOUR ADDRESS

GO DEBT

ADDRESS

ACC NO

OR REF NO

DATE

DEAR SIR/MADAM

THANKYOU FOR YOUR LETTER DATED XYZ FOR WHICH THE CONTENTS HAVE BEEN NOTED.

I SENT YOU A LETTER ON THE XYZ WITH REFERENCE TO A YES CAR CREDIT AGREEMENT FOR WHICH THE CONTENTS ARE BELOW

after Having An Audit Of My Agreement , I Have Been Informed The Agreement Can Not Be Enforced

any Deposit Or Trade In Has Been Used For The Ppi Insurance, Not For The Purpose Intended.

as A Result The Agreement Is Unenforceable

if You Maintain The Agreement Can Be Enforced, I Will Have No Alternative To Turn The Matter Over To A Firm Of Solicitors Called Stevensons.

as You Have Had Prior Dealings With These Solicitors, Costs Now Become An Issue

i Expect Your Reply With In 14 Days

YOUR REPLY TO THIS ON THE XYZ WAS AS FOLLOWS

Dear Mrs XXXX

ref direct auto financial services ltd - £1281.28

Thank you for your letter of 12th August 2009.

We do not agree with your view and believe your account is enforceable.

Yours Sincerely

Carwin Humphries

AS STATED, UNLESS THE ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED, I WILL HAVE NO ALLTERNATIVE BUT TO TURN THIS MATTER OVER TO STEVENSONS SOLICITORS TO ACT ON MY BEHALF.

IT IS MY BELIEF THAT GODEBT ALONG WITH ANOTHER DEBT COLLECTING AGENCY PURCHESSED NO ENFORCEABLE AGREEMENT THAT HAVE BEEN PUT BEFORE THE

COURTS TO DEEM THEM UNENFORCEABLE.

COSTS WILL BECOME A MAJOR FACTOR IN THIS AND I REQUEST YOU CONSIDER YOUR POSITION BEFORE I INSTRUCT STEVENSONS.

IT WILL BE ALSO MY INTENTION TO MAKE A COMPLAINT TO THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN OVER THIS MATTER. AS YOU ARE AWARE I NEED YOUR REPLY TO MY COMPLAINT BEFORE I CAN ESCALATE IT TO THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN.

I HAVE INFORMED YOUR COMPANY THAT THE AGREEMENT IS UNENCORCEABLE DUE TO THE FACT ANY DEPOSIT OR TRADE IT HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE INSURANCE PRODUCTS AND NOT FOR THE PURPOSE INTENDED, THE VEHICLE.

THIS HAS PREJUDICED MYSELF IN REGARDS TO THE TERM OF THE LOAN AND THE TOTAL AMMOUNT REPAYABLE DUE TO THE INCREASED INTEREST PAYMENTS.

I REQUIRE AN EXPLANATION WITH STATUTE LAW LEGISLATION TO COUNTER THIS DEFENCE BEFORE THIS MATTER IS ESCALATED TO THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN OR CIVIL ACTION.

THIS REPLY WILL ALSO BE USED IN ANY LEGAL ACTION INSTRUCTED BY YOUR COMPANY IN THIS MATTER.

UNTIL GODEBT OFFER COMPLIANCE IN THIS MATTER OR BY WAY OF A FINAL RESPONSE, THIS ACCOUNT REMAINS IN OFFICIAL DISPUTE AND I EXPECT NO ENFORCEMENT ACTION TO BE TAKEN EITHER BY CORRESPONDANTS OR THROUGH THE COURTS

FEEL FREE TO ADD OR DELEATE

YOU GET THE IDEA

just a quick update, got a phone call yesterday from that carwin humphries guy, he started wittering on about the account on hold, i just butted in and said i had sent another letter recorded to him and he asked when, i said last week and he said he hadn't received it yet and said something it had better arrive tomorrow ? then i put the phone down.

I Take It That Humphries Gut Was From DODEBT/ Cretin

As Far As You Are Concerned The Account Is On Hold And In Dispute And As You Sent The Letter By Recorded Delievery, They Can Sod Off

Its Nice Knowing The Boot Is On The Other Foot And Well Done For Standing Your GrounD

This Chap Knows Exactly What The Situation Is

Its All Over Bar The Shouting

They Have To Try, Dont They,

But You Know Better