Welcome Finance Question.

pwg6565
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This SAR is very organised for a change and each contract is seperated by a metal clip. Esy for me to look through. The letters were on a clip together including the latest letter which I posted and never recieved through the post. Is that a sneeky leter I am supposed to be scared of chucked in the SAR Post ??

Well I am learning a few things thanks to your knowledge mate and god knows where I would be without you...Probably in the looney bin !!!

A BIG thanks and you deserve a bloody medal for what you do on here Posty.....

I want you to know I will not let you down and I will see this through right to the end and will bleed before I pay these robbers any more money.

I will also do anything I can to help new and exisiting caggers on here !!!

Cant wait for the next instalment.

I dont care if they know me either. End result is they should have been honest as I was with them.

With your determination and post's help im sure the robbers will bleed not you ;)

just a shame everything takes so long :rolleyes: im not known for my patience lol

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I have little patience i have a feeling i will find this frustrating lol

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I have both patience and time. In fact time is all I have, Lot`s of it.

I don`t work, I`m disabled. The greatest thing tough is I now have some thing to concentrate on. Welscum Finance. I have so much time. I spend every waking minute reading on CAG about these ****. I am dedicated to there complete and utter ruin.

Pointed in the right direction by people on CAG. I have then researched every piece of Consumer Law and Regulations I can find from anywhere. They don`t frighten me. I was on HMS Ardent in `82 when she was hit. I was in the first Gulf War. I`ve faced worse than these bunch of ankers.

I concentrate my mind by thinking there all Argentinian Pilots who work at Welscum now.

Enloyed that!!!

Cheers, MARK

I dont like their chances with you either Mark ;) Loving your thinking lol

I too spend all the time i can reading previous threads in between nappy changes and feeding time at the zoo i find it so interesting all the various problems people have had with them and yet they still manage to trade! im fighting them on my husbands behalf as he works long and unsocial hours and all he keeps asking me is it they do go bankrupt before this is sorted what will happen to the car :rolleyes: boys and their toys eh!!

I don`t work, I`m disabled. The greatest thing tough is I now have some thing to concentrate on. Welscum Finance. I have so much time. I spend every waking minute reading on CAG about these ****. I am dedicated to there complete and utter ruin.

Pointed in the right direction by people on CAG. I have then researched every piece of Consumer Law and Regulations I can find from anywhere. They don`t frighten me. I was on HMS Ardent in `82 when she was hit. I was in the first Gulf War. I`ve faced worse than these bunch of ankers.

I concentrate my mind by thinking there all Argentinian Pilots who work at Welscum now.

Hi Mark, nice to see you are still around watching and waiting.. Like me mate, keep it up, your views and comments are well valued.

I got into this mess with a big secured loan by trying to keep my house when my wife left me with my young son on my own. Of course at the time I had a car loan and a small loan with Welcome and they were more than happy to be invoved with securing a loan on my property to help me out but of course did not explain the consequences and all the time I just thought they were looking after me while I tried to keep a roof over mine and my sons head !!!! I know that sounds nieve but throw in the sudden death of my dear mother and a counter claim of property from my ex partner and here we are. Who can think clearly under those circumstances...I feel a fool to say the least !!

Dont feel a fool pwg unfortunately for people like us welscum or any other company for that matter dont give a sh*t about circumstances, no i take that back, they do but only to use it as a means of more £ for them! Unfortunately for them although circumstances push us towards them that doesnt mean we are stupid and will be eternally taken for a ride :D

I dont suppose it matters whether they know or not other than it making them worry you have more knowledge than first thought and set them into abit of a stress lol Maybe they should take more time to do their jobs properly and less time reading these threads and then there wouldnt be so many threads to read :p

Hi Mark, nice to see you are still around watching and waiting.. Like me mate, keep it up, your views and comments are well valued.

I got into this mess with a big secured loan by trying to keep my house when my wife left me with my young son on my own. Of course at the time I had a car loan and a small loan with Welcome and they were more than happy to be invoved with securing a loan on my property to help me out but of course did not explain the consequences and all the time I just thought they were looking after me while I tried to keep a roof over mine and my sons head !!!! I know that sounds nieve but throw in the sudden death of my dear mother and a counter claim of property from my ex partner and here we are. Who can think clearly under those circumstances...I feel a fool to say the least !!

Hey pwg!!! We can`t let them get us down. They are lower than pigswill level. Don`t ever forget you are better than any of the **** who whore themselves out to these BA***ARDS. Everybody who works for them knows the score M8. They don`t care at all what anyones situation is, only their own.

The knowledge we are armed with now pwg is enough to make them think about what they are doing. Collectively, we CAGGERS will blow them out of the water.

We all face things we didn`t ever want. And of course we reach out to the helping hand. That`s when the Snakes see us coming. They see need and they thrive on it. Our time is coming though!!! So I say F**k `EM! F**k `EM ALL!!! What do YOU SAY??? LOL

Cheers, MARK:D:p:rolleyes:

Hi all...Had a response from F.O.S. today.

Dear Mr *******

Acknowledgement

Thank you for your correspondance, which has been recieved safely.

We are currently recieving very high volumes of enquires and we will provide you with a full respnse as soon as we can.

If you need to contact us in the meantime, please quote reference number *******/AXR/CCDG.

Yours sincerely

Jonathan Wistow

Casework Support Administrator.

========================================================

Seems as though things are going to take a while but I have the patience and time to see this through to the end !!!

Nothing new from Welcome.

Postggj I will PM you the full Ref Number. I think you said you would put together a letter for me regarding the contract once I recieved my new case number.

Hi all...Had a response from F.O.S. today.

Dear Mr *******

Acknowledgement

Thank you for your correspondance, which has been recieved safely.

We are currently recieving very high volumes of enquires and we will provide you with a full respnse as soon as we can.

If you need to contact us in the meantime, please quote reference number *******/AXR/CCDG.

Yours sincerely

Jonathan Wistow

Casework Support Administrator.

Hey, pwg6565. I received that same letter from FOS back in July and then was told in October that I'd have an adjudicator early December. Well, happened quicker than they said. Adjudicator was assigned 17 November and he sent me an offer 25 November.

Only I'm still not happy and have been advised here and on another forum to ask for another adjudicator.

So, hopefully yours is dealt with quickly and you get a good outcome! All the best :)

Hi Lou. Had two further responses now. will post up letters later when home.

Welcome giving me a final response and F.O.S now saying they are contacting Welcome and will let me know of the outcome within 8 weeks ??

THESE ARE THE LATEST RESPONSES I HAVE FROM WELCOME AND FOS. I HAVE TO WAIT 8 WEEKS NOW IT SEEMS ??

POSTGGJ CAN I DO ANYMORE THAN WAIT AND WHEN DO YOU SUGGEST SENDING THE LETTER REGARDING THE CONTRACT FAILINGS ?

Bump for Postggj

Bump for Postggj

Just had a look at my Credit Report and Welcome have my previous loan showing but not my current loan ?

It says file updated to 06/07/2008 and shows a balance of £ £22,625 with heading satisfactory.

This is the loan that was re-written but the re-write does not show ???

Should the re-written loan not say Settled if it is not the current loan ?

Also why do these show as a mortgage and not a secured loan ?

Had a letter from Welcome today stating that they had recieved my complaint from F.O.S. and they would contact me after they looked into my complaints. Letter came second class and no signature required !!!

When would be a good time to let them know that I am aware the contract is no good ?

I'd just sit it out for the 8 weeks PWG, see what they come back with first, and then play hard-ball!! imho, there may be others who can advise you better than me!!

As for the cra, secured loan/mortgage...I have the same issue, I complained to the cra, and have their response, welcome will ammend it...still waiting, i did actually also get off welcome in black and white some months back, after writing a formal complaint to them, they have admitted, that they are not mortgages, but are indeed secured loans....strengthens my case though ..dont you think?

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hi Brassed, how you doing ? Any news with your dealings ?

I have decided to sit and wait and see what Welcome come back with. It would just be nice to know what the problems are with my contract as Postggj said it is worthless on its own regardless of all of my complaints. I had two phone calls from the local branch earlier but ignored them. Cannot believe they keep ringing when it comes around to payment time of the month. They really do have thick skin !!!!

Had another two voicemail messages from the local branch today. Can I call them urgently to discuss my account !! Why do they persist in these monthly calls when they are aware that they are not supposed to be calling ?? Needless to say I shall not be calling them back !!

Love it......Merry Christmas all caggers !!!

Attempted coup causes Cattles chaos - Telegraph

Hi Brassed, how you doing ? Any news with your dealings ?

I have decided to sit and wait and see what Welcome come back with. It would just be nice to know what the problems are with my contract as Postggj said it is worthless on its own regardless of all of my complaints. I had two phone calls from the local branch earlier but ignored them. Cannot believe they keep ringing when it comes around to payment time of the month. They really do have thick skin !!!!

Hi PW.

I have been out of action for the past week, have posted up on my thread.;)

The branch have stopped calling me now, since i gave them the wrong password;-) :lol::lol:

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks ozzy. I had two messages left mid Dec asking me to ring the local branch urgently but I did not call back and have no intention of doing so. It is in the hands of the F.O.S. now and any calls they make to me are logged by me and will be added to my complaints as I have requested all communication in writing. They must be aware I am on to them as no home visit and no court threats. As Postggj said they must know I know my contract is rubbish.

Just spoke to my local branch----not a mention of all of the goings on!!!

Just collected my money as usual----so I would say at grass roots level nothing has changed as yet, we wait with baited breath.

Happy New Year

Beau

Please note: I am not a lawyer and as such any advice I give is purely from a laymans point of view;-)