Do i have a good case

leeuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6521 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lee,

For what it's worth, MBNA are getting loads of these claims and I would deem it most unlikely that for a small request for transactions that they will purposefully try and turn you over. It is probably easier for them in the first instance just to give you what you want I would have thought. After that though, definately stick to the templates for first refund and LBA.

Lee

The problem is you need to decide what you might or might not do in the future now.

you can do thing sinformally and if all goes well its no problem.

If you dont start off following what might be described as a formal, or legal route, and things dont go how you want, then you may either scupper yourself completely or delay your claim.

As has been said currently MBNA are being helpful mostly, but you cannot rely on this and expect everything to go the way you want.

Dont forget, although you may talk to them nicely initially if you dont get what you want you are proposing to sue them.

The choice is yours and you should understand the pitfalls of taking both routes.

HTH

glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA