Wonga- Did you solve it?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5415 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey all,

I've been reading and replying to a few threads on Wonga and i just wondered if anyone out there had any luck in getting them to agree to a repayment plan?

let me know your thoughts please!

Thanks

Please sign this petition - Asking for the government to drop the length of time credit ref agencies can hold data on us!!

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA/

:smile::p:rolleyes:

I havent defaulted yet! I had a plan to keep reducing the balance each month after paying off the interest but its the same old case where i'm not actually getting anywhere cause the interest is mega.

Just wanted to get a good picture of things before i throw myself into trying to resolve this one!

Please sign this petition - Asking for the government to drop the length of time credit ref agencies can hold data on us!!

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA/

:smile::p:rolleyes:

Hiya,

Bub is of course right probably best to front up before due if possible, should paint slightly better picture in terms of trying to sort with them.

Guess will probably try and get you extend/roll over etc first and when you say no try and get a bit heavy. Between us I think we have contact details across the whole company and their bank account details to boot so if you have not got them PM either Bub or me and I am sure we can assist (volunteering Bub on this one because helped me with them at the start!).

They were eventually okay with me - took a little bit of correspondence but go there eventually!

All the best

MJC 007.5 :cool:

Advice or opinions offered by mjc 007.5 are personal, offered in good faith and without prejudice or liability. Your decisions and actions are your own and should you be in any doubt then please seek the opinion of a fully qualified and insured professional

:) If you think I have helped you please feel free to click on my scales :)