Euro Car Parks Pcn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5387 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thing is Its not my own home i.e. other people live with me. So I do not want them to come in and take my house mates property....or make me look bad!! I am not rich and I am not stubborn..lol. Just part fo me wants to pay the fine and avoid the hassle but what if I get another then another...Huh!!

thing is Its not my own home i.e. other people live with me. So I do not want them to come in and take my house mates property....or make me look bad!! I am not rich and I am not stubborn..lol. Just part fo me wants to pay the fine and avoid the hassle but what if I get another then another...Huh!!

Just bloody pay it then!

You have asked for advise, been given the advise and seem to want to ignore the advise.

THEY CANNOT DO A THING WITHOUT A COURT ORDER!

THEY WILL NOT GO TO COURT!

END

Jogs

No I am not ingoring the advice. I said a part of me is saying just pay up...like a voice in the back of my head. I am taking the advice on board but theres just an element of doubt/worry, so dont be upset please m8!! lol

OK alrite sorry for being silly will do as you say...if it does get to court tho Ill mention your usernames....that'll surely make me not liable to anything!! lol. Just joking.

Thanks!!!

In a few months time, when the monkeys have moved on to pastures new, you will look back at this and smile.

You just wait and see. :D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

• 2 months later...

Hey guys

I have now received a letter from a credit management company, with formal headed paper, saying they are acting on behalf of their clients and that the amount due has now nearly tripled from the original £30 they demanded.

It says that they have been instructed that I have failed to contact them to settle this. It says it ahs been passed to them with firm instructions to commence litigation and obtain judgement against me. This may affect credit rating and would include, costs, court fees and interest which will increase the amount due. Also that I must settle this within 5 days.

Do I still ignore...?

Thanks

No they cannot just tow your car, they will threaten you with all sorts of awful things up to and including : pestillence, plagues of locusts and warts, but that does not mean these things will actually happen.

These companies and their "debt collectors" (just another name for some other ****** in the office) rely on making empty threats to timid people who they know will worry about their bullsh*t and bluster.

The advice given here is sound and based on many years of experience dealing with these scams, do yourself a big favour and save your money, take the advice, ignore the [problem] and stop worrying !!

PPCs - Don`t pay their begging letters, don`t fall for the $ cam................. IGNORE PPC invoices

:amen:

Hey guys

I have now received a letter from a credit management company, with formal headed paper, saying they are acting on behalf of their clients and that the amount due has now nearly tripled from the original £30 they demanded.

It says that they have been instructed that I have failed to contact them to settle this. It says it ahs been passed to them with firm instructions to commence litigation and obtain judgement against me. This may affect credit rating and would include, costs, court fees and interest which will increase the amount due. Also that I must settle this within 5 days.

Do I still ignore...?

Are they called Brinx? Guess who owns them - Euro Car Parks.

Ignore that and look forward to your Control Account toilet paper. Then the [problem] ends.

Bloo - why not do yourself a favour and do as you have been advised by many different people on here IGNORE EVERYTHING I know it goes against the grain of any law abiding person but it is really the only thing to do with these muppets :D

They will give up after many (sometimes hundreds) of threatening letters - it all depends how well hooked they feel you are.

Just forget and sleep easy.

Bobby11

coud you advise "when do their threats become harassment & or intimidation and why is it that the DVLA can give out my details. What happened to so called Data Protection. Does it mean if you can pay for info then all is available?

Edited by lsp
correct spelling

Government changed the law which meant anyone could buy a car keeper's details for £2.50 a time. You must have 'reasonable cause', but there is no such thing as 'unreasonable cause' when the government pockets £6m a year.

Ok. I do not have to worry about them saying that they have firm instructions to commence litigation and obtain judgement against me..meaningless right? At what stage should I get worried/have to do something.?

These people at Boreham wood CPplus. Is anything known about their tactics re charges made for parking at MOTO. Would be grateful for a reply. It is so empowering to feel someone is being supportive rather than left alone with fears of the unknown.