Michael Jackson Dies...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5444 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe but still built wholly by the british just down the road from me at goodwood

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

lol i wish although i did tour the factory and was amazing specially the work put in to get the finish 110% my mates dad works there and he got me the tour

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

What ever michael done in his life is personnal ..we can all assume ..I grew up with Michaels music..He is a pop icon and i will always remember him that way

The memorial Service in Los Angeles was outstanding and brought many tears to my eyes!! RIP Michael!! Hopefully you will now!! Let your music live on ..And sing with the Angels Hunni xxx

I have to agree with you babydoll, it was put together very well considering the limited time they had.

PF

i kinda watched it whilest on here. Iam glad i did the ending where everyone sang heel the world was brill i sang along.

I feel very sorry for his children and Paris saying what she did was brill. U could really see the pain she was going threw.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.