wayyny

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi.everyone.just joined,link from martins site (good man).just about to shaft bank like they shafted me.thanks to everyone.wish list .everyone in england to have internet access then we could sort out all the ******* companies good style.bye for now

hi.everyone.just joined,link from martins site (good man).just about to shaft bank like they shafted me.thanks to everyone.wish list .everyone in england to have internet access then we could sort out all the robbing companies good style.bye for now

Nice thought....although if we just tell all ppl we know about the system even those without t'internet can claim back whats rightfully theres!

Welcome and good luck btw

All advice :p is given purely from personal experiences :mad: . If you are in doubt you should always seek legal / financial advice;) .

If i have helped in any way please let me know via personal message, IM in aol or clicking on my scales :D go on you know you want to really!!

Halifax Claim

Data Protection Act: 20/06/06,

LBA: 11/07/06,

N1: 7/8/06,

Paid in full 25/8/06

Swift Claim

Data Protection Act: 5/8/06,

Request for Payment 19/8/06,

LBA 4/9/06

Sod off response with paltry offer (accepted as part payment) 22/09/06

N1 filed 25/09/06, deemed served 11/10/06

No part payment recieved to date

GMAC Claim

Data Protection Act 21/08/06

Request for Payment 11/09/06

LBA 25/09/06

N1 Filed 11/10/06, deemed served 19/10/06

Welcome

Data Protection Act 11/09/06

hi.what words would u use ?? if not told what they are doing is wrong they will carry on.i hope the banks are watching us ,what they are doing is illegal ,have u had a letter telling u they are sorry and a refund(no)has any goverment body stepped in to sort out this illegal activity(no)point one bank £6.7 billion profit 1 year.do the maths population of gt britain x6.7 billion.last point 1 pc per household 2 icons martin lewis and this site .result a damn site better and fairer country.thanks wayyny

hi.what words would u use ?? if not told what they are doing is wrong they will carry on.i hope the banks are watching us ,what they are doing is illegal ,have u had a letter telling u they are sorry and a refund(no)has any goverment body stepped in to sort out this illegal activity(no)point one bank £6.7 billion profit 1 year.do the maths population of gt britain x6.7 billion.last point 1 pc per household 2 icons martin lewis and this site .result a damn site better and fairer country.thanks wayyny

Hi wayyny

welcome to the forum.

I think what cillitbanger was getting at was that you have to be careful as to what language is used in referring to the banks.It could leave the forum open to suggestions of libel....

and there is an important difference between "illegal" and "unlawful".What the banks are doing is unlawful.If it were illegal,it would mean that potentially someone from the banks could go to jail.No furthern comment there!! ;)

Don't want to sound pedantic,but the points are important and need to be reiterated from time to time.

cheers.