style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The banks have already shown how guilty they are coz paying out right now...a couple of times this year, ive received refunds off them already :D

Thats true. I had a charge that was going to come off my account wiped because of there mistake.

I sucessfully argued that as it was there fault, i had proof via a standing order form, then why should i pay for there mistake.

Was about to email the guy that PT adertised on a LLoydstsb thread when they called me saying they will wipe the charge but it is not an admittance to say it was there fault.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thought I'd resurrect this thread.......the law lords must have been on their summer hols and it's nearly October;)

so..........it's "Make Your Mind Up" time:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Hi guys and gals.

Just so u know the House of lords is in recess till Monday 12th October.

So no decision soon.

Further info to be found her http://www.parliament.uk/index.cfm this also has a link to finding out what ur MP does, u will need to scroll down for that.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Law Lords are considering their verdict which could come before the end of July(recess for the court) or October in the new Supreme Court.

I wonder if this will be one of the cases they televise I hope so

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Hi guys and gals.

Just so u know the House of lords is in recess till Monday 12th October.

So no decision soon.

Further info to be found her www.parliament.uk |Home page this also has a link to finding out what ur MP does, u will need to scroll down for that.

but these guys started work today

BBC NEWS | UK | UK Supreme Court judges sworn in

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

My dogs fur is in better condition than those wigs lol :eek:

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

fully agree with wanting my money back.

~Hopefully when all is sorted Kia will be able to afford a new k/board with an "L" on it :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

BBC NEWS | Business | Banks agree to 'charges clarity'

I just love the quote from the BBA:D:D:D

"service, my a**e!!"

BBC NEWS | Business | Banks agree to 'charges clarity'

I just love the quote from the BBA:D:D:D

"service, my a**e!!"

That article is a load of pish lol

From 2011 ! im sure if they said they could charge us £15 per month to use the account across the board it would be on there within weeks !

• 1 month later...

So, 25th November is the big day;)

don't want to be too pessimistic, but can only see the Banks delaying things even further

There is nothing stopping the banks challenging the OFT and dragging it on for years to come. The Government are meant to be stepping in (to stop that from happening) if the Supreme Court agrees with previous judgments. But we can't really rely on the Government at the moment:confused:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)