??What Next??!

princess_kassidy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Ive recently received all my bank statements from Natwest after sending a Subject Access Request and Im waiting for the statement of additional charges added on by Triton (natwests collection dept.)....Im assuming once I have all the relevant statements that i need to tally up all the charges that have been added on but what do I do after that? Not sure who I need to write to and what I need to say to them!

The fact is that Im not disputing that I owe Natwest something (ie my original OD) but dont know what the next step is! I think I have to be careful as the debt has already been passed onto Moorcroft but ive managed to get them off my back by telling them the account is in dispute.

One other thing, Triton has still been taking out the agreed amount I was paying them each month even though they claim that the account has nothing more to do with them...seemed strange so I called them and they said that the money would still come off the account balance and that their systems are linked with Moorcrofts so they would know that I had still made payments.....Does this seem weird to anyone else seeing as the reason that Triton passed the debt on in the first place was because I was making inadequate payments?!?!

Anyway, as ever any help and advice will be very much appreciated!!!!! :D