Help with charges please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi has anyone had dealings with Clydesdale financial services? I purchased a bike about 4 years ago with evens cycles and they did it on finance for me and that was the company they use. I think I have paid for the bike 3 times over. If my payment is late or D/D failed I get charged £20.00 from them as well as the charge from my bank also a charge of £22.50 for them to send me a letter telling me I am late or D/D didn't go through. Is it possible to get these charges back or dose it only apply to credit cards and banks.

Thanks for the help Lisa.

Hi Lisa,

I should imaging it would apply to all companies. I resently sent a SAR and Demand for repayment of fines to NTL, and they evetr so gracefully removed the charges 2 days later.

Read through the FAQ's etc... I've been a member for only a few days now, and have gained a WEALTH of knowledge from these people.

good luck!

also keep your wits about you. I've just contested a few people, and it is intimidating to be quoting the law and various bits and bobs in various acts.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO! I have just realised that, and you must too. Party on with it, it was given to us, so do it :D

Cheers

A