Foot Anstey Solicitors Plymouth?? A little concerned now-reassurance please!

jodybuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for that Barty, You really have been a gem.

One other question, I am about to start claiming for my personal accounts. I have done the spreadsheet and got a final total (£2514.00) and also got an interest figure of £535.93.

Am I right in thinking that initailly I just ask for the £2514.00 & add the £535.93 if it goes as far as mcol?

You'd think i'd know thisby now wouldn't you!!!:confused:

I HAVE ALL THE MONEY I'LL EVER NEED - IF I DIE BY 4 O'CLOCK THIS AFTERNOON!!:-|

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, Thank-you!! I guess it is the 8%. I will leave it out just to be on the safe side.It's highly likely i'll end up issuing anyway so i'll get it in the end!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Could some kind soul possibley post a link to Lloyds TSB Business Account claims.

Husband would now like me to have a go on his behalf & although mine was a business acc I didn't use the business templates. I want to do his thouroughly.

Cheers Guys

ps- Gary- Can't say why but re our previous pm's if you want to move my thread you can:D

Thanks for that Guido, All the help received is v much appreciated. Will keep my thread up to date with my progress although probably best not to move the thread in that case.

Am also at the first stage of a new claim with Allaince & Leicester and another with Lloyds.

Lloyds TSB are going to HATE me !! tee hee!!

As a note to help others, Foot Anstey seem to be used for Sole Trader and business accounts. (I am a sole trader). The better news is that they seem to have the crowbar to open the proverbiall refund wallet! (see my thread).

As a note to help others, Foot Anstey seem to be used for Sole Trader and business accounts. (I am a sole trader). The better news is that they seem to have the crowbar to open the proverbiall refund wallet! (see my thread).

Yup, they have just offered a cheque without a murmur - see my thread (empowered v Lloyds How Easy Was This):p

Foot anstey are dealing with all business account claims. I spoke to the girl who was dealing with my claim & she confimred this. Incidentally, she was very friendly & helpful & when I said I would be persuing another claim she said she looks forward to dealing with it!!

SC&M dealt with my sole trader claim. Settlement in full was made the day before court. I have just received a 'final response' letter from Lloyds advising they will not be refunding the charges. I suspect their systems are on the point of meltdown.

My advice has hardly any legal foundation whatsoever, however you never know it it might just work!

:cool:

NatWest Prelim 07.10.206

LBA 21.10.2006

MCOL 30.10.2006

Acknowledgment of Service 06.11.2006

Offer of approx 50% £2200.00 22.11.2006

Full settlement £4500 received 03.01.2007

Smile settled in full

Barclaycard settled in full

RBS Worldwide settled in full

Lloyds TSB settled in full £750.00

Lloyds TSB settled in Full £275.00 11.04.2007

Lloyds TSB business account £1376.00 AQ filed

Lloyds TSB Business account settled in full 21.05.07

Hi there,

Some more quick questions-

I am about to send off an sar for my h/bands business accounts but there appears to be some confusion about where to send the request.

Some say post to Swallow House but they thenn can claim they havn't recieced anything & they also seem to be refusing to sign for anything recorded.

Others say to hand it in to the branch personally & get a receipt but this can then delay things because it can get lost on route to the correct dept.

Which is the best option.

(btw- I know as it's a business account & I should have six years worth anyway but it would cost more to get at them in accountants fees than I am claiming!!)

Also - as this is a brand new claim for my h/band & not me do I ned to start a new thread?

Cheers

Hi

I sent my SAR to:

FAO Penny Berryman, Senior Manager

Lloyds Bank PLC

Data Protection Dept.

Chiswell Street

48, Chiswell Street

London EC1Y 4X

I would start a new thread up for your husband's claim.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Hi all,

Just when I though it was safe to relax abouth this whole bank charge thing I have had a letter from Lloyds TSB today informing me they will be closing my account in 30 days.

They have enclosed a 2005 copy of the banking code ( out of date?) & said in accordance with the business code guidelines they are unable to offer banking facilities.

Where do I go from here, what can I do?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Have you opened a new account?

If not, do so right away.

It is not likely you will get them to keep the account open, time for pastures new. (They have closed your account because they know they will not be making any further money out of you, and its a nice way to punish you for having the audacity to take them on... )

Then, make a complaint to the fos... you might get some compensation.

I do have other accounts elsewhere, I also have others with Lloyds some i'm claimng on & another i'm not- do you think they will close them all down.

I am also claimng on my husband's behalf. he still has a loan outstanding on one account which has no arrears & is always paid on time. Do you think they will close the loan and demand immediate payment.

Last week we had an account review & were offered borrowing which we declined and less that seven days later they are closing our account.

How short sighted of them because we have pensions, isas, insurances etc etc with them & we are going to move the whole lot now.

I am so angry, is there template of the complaint letter I can use?

thanks for all advive

Just had my questions answered by Lloyds TSB.

My account manager has just called me to tell me that ALL business accounts that are refunded are to be closed in future & any other accounts that are held by us regardless whether or not there is a claim pending will be closed. I asked about my personal finance products & surprise surprise she said these remain unaffected and will not need to be moved!! I soon put her right on that score.

Anyone who is claiming on a business account needs to be aware that Lloyds WILL close down your account.

Don't worry about the link, I have just spoken to the fos and lodged my complaint over the phone. I will probably be needing some help soon with my complaints pack though.

She told me that the FOS are are not dealing with that many complaints about closing of accounts surprisingly.

She did also tell me that this morning another 40 cases have been won by the banks, she couldn't tell me which bank or where-

Anyone know anything about this?

ALL business accounts that are refunded are to be closed in future & any other accounts that are held by us regardless whether or not there is a claim pending will be closed. I asked about my personal finance products & surprise surprise she said these remain unaffected and will not need to be moved!!

I have a feeling that certain elements of the media might be very interested in this.

I did wonder about that but is it really going to gain me any& do I really want my customers & competitors to know my personal business?

I am really miffed though & my account manager has said today that the closure of my account is as a direct result of my claim. She said If I had a customer who sued me would I still want to deal with them?

She said If I had a customer who sued me would I still want to deal with them?

It is their continued procrastination and denial that the charges are unlawful, you have given them every opportunity to negotiate and they have refused to do so

Hi Guys, Sorry, I have another question!!

I am currently waiting for a response to my LBA & I have noticed today Lloyds have charged a £90 excess overdraft fee ( & sent me overdrawn by doing so ). When it comes to filing with mcol can I just add this £90 on or do I have to start all over again with the prelim letter & the lba showing the new amount i'm claiming?

Also, If someone were to go over drawn by less than £2.00 on an account they had 'hypothetically ' won on, can the bank whip back the refund?

Cheerrs, Sorry to be a pain!!

Add on the £90, no need for another LBA.

Do not understand your £2 question, but if you asking do they take back refunds then I have only seen one instance of this, it is rare.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

yesterday I filed my latest claim with mcol- do I need to give someone the deatils if so who?