Another new claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here goes nothing.

Having sent two letters to the Halifax - one on 3rd Feb and one on 23rd Feb, and having had a general reply to the first and none to the second, I requested in both letters repayment of charges totalling about £2k plus interest, and included a breakdown of the charges - your interest calculator template was great, many thanks for that.

I hadn't needed to request statements - being a hoarder I still had them from when the ac opened, but I did ask for a breakdown of how costs were cauculated - needless to say this hasn't arrived. SO:

Court action is now beginning - forms have been submitted and payment in respect of court costs made.

Can't help feeling that I'll be the one they'll test the waters with and take to Court, but nothing ventured nothing gained. So, fingers crossed.

I have to say that without your websit e I would never have taken this action, so all the letters and info have been really helpful.

Will keep you posted on progress. :)

Can we have your claim details for our litigation section please

Can we have your claim details for our litigation section please

I claimed via the Money Claim Online, and the claim no given was 6QZ17986. So far it hasn't been allocated to the local Court. Is the info you need?

Have alook at the litigation section. Ideally we would like number, value date and also to be kept up to date with the progress of the claim.

Have alook at the litigation section. Ideally we would like number, value date and also to be kept up to date with the progress of the claim.

You have the claim ref. no. Amount claiming for is £2202.00, interest of £285.22 and Court costs so far of £120.00.

Hi, Notice of Issue received today from the Northampton County Court. I was informed in the letter that the Halifax have until 8th April to reply to the claim.

• 4 weeks later...

Keeping you up to date:

Got back off holiday yesterday and found two letters - one from the Halifax advising that they would settle in full without admission of liability, and the second from the Courts - Notice of Defence that Amount Claimed has Been Paid. The Halifax have said that if I incur any further charges I will receive 30 days notice and the account will be closed, however, my partner has a bank account with the Nationwide so thats OK.

Many thanks for a great and helpful website.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks