Letter from consumerfraud unit Need help!!!

sami86
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Car sold on ebay $5200 buyer paid deposit $500 by paypal and full balance should be payable within three days after several calls and email buyer again wired $500 + $900 to my bank account in three months and promise that he will pick the car next week evary time i call. Last time i call in Feb told buyer that i can not hold the car i will sell it and recover my money now after 9 months i recieved the letter from consumerfraud unit that buyer claim $1900 back i still have the car in storage if i sale the car i will not get more then $3000. What i do??? please help thax in advance

Sami

Firstly, how do you know you will not get more than £3000 when you sold it on ebay for £5000?

You could claim breach of contract and sue for the sale, but I think you will be throwing good money after bad. If you are going to resell it, then you will need to return the money unless you take action against him.

It depends on what the contract was intended to do.

Firstly, how do you know you will not get more than £3000 when you sold it on ebay for £5000?

You could claim breach of contract and sue for the sale, but I think you will be throwing good money after bad. If you are going to resell it, then you will need to return the money unless you take action against him.

It depends on what the contract was intended to do.

Hi, Thank you for your response year ago that time high demand Black lincoln 2003 town car i sold on ebay similar car bid did not go for more then $3000. car depreciat each year. On eBay listing clearly stated full payment required within three days. According to letter from consumer fraud unit i have to reply back within 15 days.

Edited by sami86

sami86 are you in the UK or USA

by your posts it looks like the USA

this site is in the UK and the advice on here is related to Law in the UK

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html