e-rewards and airmiles

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5396 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone else had this problem ? I signed up with e-rewards as a way of increasing my airmiles. At first everything was fine with regular surveys and I earned 1300 points, the minimum you are allowed to convert to airmiles is 2000 but my email/surveys have completely stopped, I have the feeling this is a [problem] and would advise you avoid and don't waste your time......:mad::mad:

• 1 month later...

I signed up for e-rewards as well, and have also noticed the lack of surveys recently. I have managed to cash in 100 airmiles (2 lots of 2000 points), but I've not had an email from them for over 3 months.

My advice to anyone would be AVOID and do not waste your time, everything starts fine and then your surveys just stop so that you are unable to reach the banking figure....AVOID.......AVOID......:mad:

• 2 months later...

I've also started receiving them again- not quite as frequently, but I have had Flying Blue award miles added from my e-rewards account, so I can't agree that it's a con in that respect.

I'm testing the water a little further with a supposed series which should earn me £130 Amazon vouchers- will keep you posted if this one is followed up...

Yep I've done 6 surveys in the last 3 weeks (although 4 of them had already the amount of participants required and therefore just got 50 points), which has pushed my points over the 2000 mark for the 3rd time. I do find that once you have accured the qualifying points, they convert them to airmiles very quickly.